The Photo Request Thread

Aston Martin V12 Vantage in silver please!
I love this car, too bad no DBS in the game, this is for the refined sports enthusiast lol.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_5.jpg

Hello GTPlanet! I would like to request a photo of the #17 (red mirrors) Pescarolo C60 Hybride LMP car for a team picture if someone wouldn't mind nabbing one for me please.. I don't want to be too picky all that I ask is that there is ample room to add text and a nighttime atmosphere. (preferably featuring the fireworks/carnival at Le Mans) Thanks before hand and rest assured that credits will be added to your photo of used!

EDIT: Disregard, I got a photo.

Last edited:
Could you take a photo looking out across Skyline on Mt. Panorama at or close to sunset?

I don't care if cars are in the photo or not.

This is the best I've got at the moment. None are at sunset, but there are a few at sunrise...

1978 Trans Am @ McPhillamy Park_1.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2 (31).jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_15 (4).jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_31 (3).jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_32 (3).jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_34.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4 (16).jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_35.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_78.jpg

I'd love if someone could take stylish pics of the Evo IV, V and Peugeot 106 S16 racing, posing and under a sunset. DOn't have time to play GT6 and don't have talent to take pictures. Thank you in advance :)

Could you take a photo looking out across Skyline on Mt. Panorama at or close to sunset?

I don't care if cars are in the photo or not.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg

@F1WORLDCHAMPION - These are the other photos I took!

Don't worry about the attached photos - I loaded them accidentally...

Attachments

• Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 9
I'd love if someone could take stylish pics of the Evo IV, V and Peugeot 106 S16 racing, posing and under a sunset. DOn't have time to play GT6 and don't have talent to take pictures. Thank you in advance :)

Here's an Evo IV. I'll do the others as I buy them, which will be soon... very soon!

Racing
MPMRC_R_2.jpg

Posing
Ronda_d.jpg

Not under a sunset but, if you count the yellow Mustang as the sun, it is in the right spot...
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg

Back