The Pink Twins (ShowGroup!)

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 144 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
anthaliscious
What you gals are doing is nothing wrong, its the fact that you are new here and many people want to promote themselves by challenging, but hence the fact you are females makes the horn dogs that more greedy to prove themselves and many to be your best friend.

Oh so I'm a horn dog for making female friends? Well for your information I could care less about them being females. They are really nice compared to most of the people I meet on gran Turismo is think their all that. Ant your really good I'll give that to you dude. I love being friends with you but I won't sit here and let you call me a horndog because I made friends with two female drifters. I enjoy drifting with them so, please ant. Don't call me something I'm not, because you can ask both of them I haven't hit on them once since I've been friends with them.

They did not put the thread up, but they did make acounts so I take as they wanna be here. Also if Mr Chelada wants to work on his "game" thats fine :lol: at least he is making an attempt at talking to girls.

Dude wth its a video game takes no skill real life is where it counts man no disrespect to all girls that play the game or anything just saying nothing is like "spitting game" in real life.........

Dude wth its a video game takes no skill real life is where it counts man no disrespect to all girls that play the game or anything just saying nothing is like "spitting game" in real life.........

Hi MLR :D Sorry off topic.. But um.. Hii lol how do you like the thread.. pretty crazy no..? :ouch:

Yea no problem.

They did not put the thread up, but they did make acounts so I take as they wanna be here.
Also if Mr Chelada wants to work on his "game" thats fine :lol: at least he is making an attempt at talking to girls.

Instead of being so quick to jump the gun why don't you read before you type. I clearly said they did not make the thread, obviously they made accounts not knowing they were going to pull so much attention. And you cant be serious about pulling game on strangers over a driving game, sounds just as desperate as a bum begging on his knees for $0.10. As much as you're against swagger "jacking" and trolling you're over here doing just the same, and you're how much older than me? Get a grip and do what you want because all your doing is showing me that you pay that much attention to everything I do instead of you doing you. swag

Hi MLR :D Sorry off topic.. But um.. Hii lol how do you like the thread.. pretty crazy no..? :ouch:

I would have liked it to be better as far as this mess that is just taken to far but it seems as if when the gtp community seems to be challenged they need to say something when they really don't and thats what is destroying this forum to be honest.

Ok please don't come to this thread with negative comments, I'm not a horndog for being good friends with girls on Gran Turismo, and all that other stuff, please don't come here with that. I wanted this to be a good happy welcoming thread to Yumi and Haruka but it's turned into a complete mad thread. Thank you and please go away with comp stuff that isn't welcomed here on this thread. Thank. You for your time.

Instead of being so quick to jump the gun why don't you read before you type. I clearly said they did not make the thread, obviously they made accounts not knowing they were going to pull so much attention. And you cant be serious about pulling game on strangers over a driving game, sounds just as desperate as a bum begging on his knees for $0.10. As much as you're against swagger "jacking" and trolling you're over here doing just the same, and your how older than me? Get a grip and do what you want because all your doing is showing me that you pay that much attention to everything I do instead of you doing you. swag

idk why but that made me laugh. ( The swag at the end)

I would have liked it to be better as far as this mess that is just taken to far but it seems as if when the gtp community seems to be challenged they need to say something when they really don't and thats what is destroying this forum to be honest.

This thread was a birthday present to me from Chela :/ And like, it's gone to bits in a flash.

Instead of being so quick to jump the gun why don't you read before you type. I clearly said they did not make the thread, obviously they made accounts not knowing they were going to pull so much attention. And you cant be serious about pulling game on strangers over a driving game, sounds just as desperate as a bum begging on his knees for $0.10. As much as you're against swagger "jacking" and trolling you're over here doing just the same, and you're how much older than me? Get a grip and do what you want because all your doing is showing me that you pay that much attention to everything I do instead of you doing you. swag

Well it seems you were referring so. I'm sorry I read it wrong, but I'm sorry for reading it wrong. I laughed at the swag part tho. Lol.

anthaliscious
Don't make yourself regret who you're challenging.

Challenging? I'm not challenging anyone. You know that's a way of saying see ya later, something us un lords do you be nice.

Good to see other drifters that just play to have fun. I'm teamless, and don't do the competitions either. 👍

Good luck and shred!

alpacaflip
Good to see other drifters that just play to have fun. I'm teamless, and don't do the competitions either. 👍

Good luck and shred!

Lovin that camro! Dude do what you do, i support all drifters of all types. Add me! Alpine_UnKnowN

Tell that to Chelada

Instead of being so quick to jump the gun why don't you read before you type. I clearly said they did not make the thread, obviously they made accounts not knowing they were going to 1 pull so much attention. And you cant be serious about 2pulling game on strangers over a driving game, sounds just as desperate as a bum begging on his knees for $0.10. As much as 3 you're against swagger "jacking" and trolling you're over here doing just the same, and you're how much older than me?4 Get a grip and do what you want because all your doing is showing me that you pay that much attention to everything I do instead of you doing you. swag

1. You were the only one causing attention
2. Stop making fun of Mr Chelada already
3. I jack no swag, i trolled the troll. Must have worked since you wrote me a story.
4. Maybe you need to get a grip? When i get messages from multiple people that ant is playing mod, trolling, being cocky and annoying ima come on here and simply show you your annoying by doing it back. I guess it worked. Sorry, I dont pay attention to 15 year old kids that ask me embarassing questions like "Hey, how do you talk to girls?" :lol: Or that call my cell in the morning to wake me up to get on GT5.
Kids like that are a joke.
I guess some people just never learn XD

Im done here, im going outside to talk to girls :lol:

JustDrift893
Tell that to Chelada

3. I jack no swag, i trolled the troll. Must have worked since you wrote me a story.
4. Maybe you need to get a grip? When i get messages from multiple people that ant is playing mod, trolling, being cocky and annoying ima come on here and simply show you your annoying by doing it back. I guess it worked. Sorry, I dont pay attention to 15 year old kids that ask me embarassing questions like "Hey, how do you talk to girls?" :lol: Or that call my cell in the morning to wake me up to get on GT5.

Thanks for support dude.

Tell that to Chelada

Do we really have to argue over a thread?? Who cares what chelada does he made a thread for his friend. End of story. No need to argue; Now lets be friends :D?

SoullessApples
Do we really have to argue over a thread?? Who cares what chelada does he made a tread for his friend end of story. No need to argue. Now lets be friends :D?

And this folks is why I love soulless apples folks!

Thank Jesus you have something better to occupy yourself with as old as you are, as bad as your against these actions, you're doing no better. Take word of your own advice if you mean it, and if you really have to use real life circumstances into consideration over a game that sounds very desperate and needy of something to say. I left under reasons of a game, not a personal accusation. Of course I'm gonna act the way I act, I'm 15 and doing what a kid does. I never blatantly directed EnChelada as a horn dog, you obviously haven't seen how the majority of the population acts when an opposite gender is placed dead smack where males communicate. And I can see how hard it is for you to keep your control if you can't even keep say to your own remarks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back