The Pink Twins (ShowGroup!)

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 144 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ant, run youre mouth some more while im outside doing something youre too scared to do. Wanna call my cell another 10 times to come home and play GT5 with you. :lol:

Thank Jesus you have something better to occupy yourself with as old as you are, as bad as your against these actions, you're doing no better. Take word of your own advice if you mean it, and if you really have to use real life circumstances into consideration over a game that sounds very desperate and needy of something to say. I left under reasons of a game, not a personal accusation. Of course I'm gonna act the way I act, I'm 15 and doing what a kid does. I never blatantly directed EnChelada as a horn dog, you obviously haven't seen how the majority of the population acts when an opposite gender is placed dead smack where males communicate. And I can see how hard it is for you to keep your control if you can't even keep say to your own remarks.

burnt-chicken.jpg

burned

Last edited:
Yet another post with not a dam thing to say. As old as you are I find it hard to believe you're still needing to reply to the things I say but yet you're just making yourself look desperate in the need of the last word by attempting to put me down with something that is irrelevant to this game because you have nothing better to say. I still have ways to go to reach your age, and as of now I could care less about a female as I could care more about school which you already made apparent to me that is something you have trouble with in you're life. It's mind shattering to see the way you have to respond in order to defend yourself in a grudge you have already proven you've lost.

anthaliscious
Yet another post with not a dam thing to say. As old as you are I find it hard to believe you're still needing to reply to the things I say but yet you're just making yourself look desperate in the need of the last word by attempting to put me down with something that is irrelevant to this game because you have nothing better to say. I still have ways to go to reach your age, and it's mind shattering to see the way you have to respond in order to defend yourself in a grudge you have already proven you've lost.

Look I'm 16 a year older than you, if I remember you said you were 15. Just suck it up and leave this thread alone, you made a mistake? I think I got lost in the mess of things but be the bigger man here and just drop it, sometimes the best way to do things seems like the coward way, tragically I found that isn't the case and besides your not proving anything except your immature by responding to such low shots at you, just sayin

This is me..

I'm going to pretend like pages 3-7 didn't happen and say...

Good luck ladies, from Drop5. Hope to catch you around sometime. 👍

I really didn't want this thread to be used in this way.

it's your fault, Chelada. YuMi and RuKa didn't want this kind of attention/fuss/what-have-you. Yumi already made it clear to you that she didn't want you to put them up on GTP, yet you still put them up against her will. Your actions make it seem like you're obsessed with the two girls. You publicize them too much.

first, there are a few things "off" about this thread.

1) Pink Twins doesn't focus all its efforts on drifting. They sometimes do cruise lobbies and do drag racing if they want, so this isn't really the place for them.

2) Pink Twins isn't anything like the Drift Teams here on GTP, nor does it function or have view like the drift teams. It's not looking for expansion or competition. It's just a show group, limited to two individuals.

3) Pink Twins doesn't want to create a thread about them on GTP, nor does it want any other person to create a thread for them, about them. IF, for some reason, a thread WOULD exist about them, wouldn't it be better if one of the Pink Twins themselves made & managed the thread and not another person? Especially someone who was told by the Pink Twins to "not post them up" but still gave them the hard-headed treatment? It's rude. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Had fun drifting with these ladies tonight even though I didn't tandem next to them hopefully another day. And yes they have good skill invade anyone cared to know

I dont think we will be seeing much of Yumi and Ruko around here anymore.. Which is a shame.. If we do; i highly doubt they will let us know..

@Gonales: How did you survive the testosterone blast of GTP members? Are you more of a guy girl? I dont mean that in a bad way! I used to play army with girls back when i was young, so i know a few guy girls..

On another girly note: what happend to MISS DEVIOUS? I have a weird feeling one of these girls is actually her.. Probably wrong though...

@ Yumi and Ruko: Sorry to see you arrival at GTP be such a mess. KDF.

Guys, they're only girls. If you look outside, you'll find plenty more.

I don't see the point of this thread, or where it is going, so locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back