The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,867 comments
Idealizing a virtual mob of dangerous people, demanding for atrocities because of politics and race, to deflect/justify his support and satisfaction for atrocities committed in real life in the name of politics and racism.

Eloquent.

Imaginary mob:

Cancel Culture.jpg

Actual real life mob:

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_drsarahbond_files_2017_08_GettyImages-830617832-1200x800.jpg

VBR
I just checked the GT Planet AUP & it clearly states, "You will not post any political opinions or memes that are in opposition to or criticize Social Justice™ ideology or left-wing orthodoxy." So, I guess I'm in real trouble now! ;)

You're on a literal crusade to tell people how much you praise the right, consistently posting things that are biased, uninformed and plain idiotic. You seem completely unmoved by what others say and you instantly begin to shove all this crap in people's faces, telling them that their ideology is wrong! You don't want a discussion, you want to shut people up because the right is perfect and it's the only way. Anyone else who suggests otherwise will get burnt at the stake as you think they have some vendetta against you! Maybe if you weren't soo aggressive towards people on this site you may actually get their respect, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I find it hilarious that as soon as I ask "why aren't you banned?", you think I'm trying to shut you down. IRONIC.

These days I have to try hard to not sound anti-American. But **** me people... how is this anything other than a debate on how you ended up with such a hopeless political future*

*For balance, I strongly believe we're boned in the UK too without systemic reform.

So that's a pass, then?

Seems to me there's a term for that.
Not really a pass, just an observation.

Fatal shooting does not itself suggest murder. As unfortunate as it may be, fatal shootings are often justified as they were a means to quickly subdue an individual who represented a legitimate immediate threat to the lives of law enforcement officers and/or members of the public.

Police shooting statistics are unlikely to include instances in which the shooting was unjustified, and rather an example of excessive force, because law enforcement agencies go to such lengths to conceal the details of such incidents.
Is there evidence of this (concealment over use of force)?

TexRex
Yes, I do recall asking you to elaborate on the supposed actions of..."boohoo," was it?...and asking you to substantiate your assertion that those involved in protest against police brutality are complicit in these actions by supposedly "placing an order."
It's pointing to the hypocrisy, something that was shown to greater effect with the NBA's stance

TexRex
"Don't look at that! Look at this instead! Don't talk about that! Talk about this instead!"
But in my case it was confronting the accusations levelled by BLM. In others it was showing up hypocrisy.

* Doesn't this belong in the actual BLM thread?

I love how y'all are the ones to say "our kind" is making the O&CE section look like Facebook but then turn around and do the same thing y'all cry about. Even though y'all are the ones who are the first to post when a post is "incorrect or a strawman or wherever. Y'all use it as an EXCUSE not to debate.
Play the damn ball y'all, not the man.
Hypocrites...

Under Joe Biden's presidency, rioting and looting will be happening every day in every city across the country. Biden will defund the police so badly that police departments will have to fire 3/4 of their workforce, meaning crime will spike like no one could ever imagine, and people will have to wait weeks if they need a cop. Biden will even give billions and billions of dollars to Antifa each year! Also, the borders will be completely open and MS-13 gang-bangers will be pouring into our country like never before! You won't be safe in Joe Biden's America. And as Kimberly Guilfoyle said last week, Trump is the Law And Order President who will put a stop to all this madness and Make America Safe Again.

Back