The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,236 comments
A1UvkpV.jpeg

I feel super old because I haven't a clue who Lil Tay even is. Looking her up, she just seems like someone whose parents tried to make her into an underage sex symbol.

Last edited:
Daily Mail Search: all grown up

They're waiting for the day they can give you the go ahead that it's okay to have a tug over someone.

I feel super old because I haven't a clue who Lil Tay even is. Looking her up, she just seems like someone whose parents tried to make her into an underage sex symbol.
Good thing he isn't outing himself as an Elon Musk insult.

select-all-speakers.jpg

Just to add context, the girl he's salivating over in the second tweet, posted just a day earlier, is apparently 16 years old...

View attachment 1292495
Yeah so if you're throwing out the deliberately nebulous "sexualization of children" narrative rooted in bigoted moral panic, you're not apethetic. And this probably goes without saying, but if you're sexually aroused by underaged individuals, you're an actual literal pedophile.

you're an actual literal pedophile

Minor correction on this one. I learned on GTPlanet that there are more distinctions beyond pedophilia. This seems to be a case of Ephebophilia, which is sexual attraction to mid-to-late adolescents. Apparently there are other "chronophilias" as well.

Minor correction on this one. I learned on GTPlanet that there are more distinctions beyond pedophilia. This seems to be a case of Ephebophilia, which is sexual attraction to mid-to-late adolescents. Apparently there are other "chronophilias" as well.
I'm familiar with ephebophilia (and there's another one: hebephilia) but I couldn't remember which end it's on. They're all creepy.

IIRC, that account (Pudding Person) got immediately suspended following that tweet.

'Cause you know, it's fine for Elon to throw pedo accusations, but not at him.

I am sure no patient will ever fall to persuasion under a sedative.
Heh...Funny you mention that. Back in 2018 I had cholecystitis (infection of the gall bladder) and had to have it removed. While in the ED I had a surgical consult and the surgeon gave me bad information and advice. I ended up having to wait months for the surgery required to remove the gall bladder.

After surgery the hospital presented me with a bill for 25K even though I had insurance. I called them and asked why my insurance had not paid and they gave me some pretty weak reasons, including that I had signed a release the night I was in the ED. I asked them to run the invoice by legal. I told them to include my treatment chart that showed that I had received dilaudid and then fentanyl, twice, which means that any advice given and releases signed was while I was under the influence of MS-based pain meds. I also mentioned that the ED released me while I was still under the influence of fentanyl and that I had to walk home (which I did, but the apartment complex was less than a quarter of a mile away).

Never heard back from them...

thiessen.jpg

Look I'm doubtful but I can't say I'd be terribly surprised if he did it.

Last edited:
The connie rat prefers the Saudis because, even though they're despots, at least they're "pro-America" despots.
Aside from that one Saudi who murdered nearly 3,000 Americans, presumably.

Back