The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,867 comments
t0z0w.jpg
Sorry if my post had already been done. I searched the whole thread and I couldn't find the meme posted before.

It's not a picture meme, it's an action meme! And a dosey at that! Not only was Pence, notorious anti-gay, devote wrong side of Christian dude, surrounded by gay flags left, right and center his whole trip in Iceland, but Iceland Pesident Guðni Jóhannesson greeted him with an firm hand shaked decorated with on of those support braclets in a wonderful rainbow pattern. Apparently, he even shook hands with Putin at some point wearing it. I'm guessing Putin didnt notice until the tabloids pointed it out.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-pence-iceland-flags_n_5d70d003e4b01108045a1cc7

How long do you suppose it'll take for one of those to appear on an abdomenal x-ray at a rural medical clinic?

"Well doc, it must have fallen into my chair, and when I sat down--"

I found this cursed boomer image lmaoooo

It's a gold mine. I love it. Almost worth signing up for Twitter to remove the potentially sensitive content barriers*...but no, Twitter's still a cesspit.

*Why are they there anyway? I haven't found a single one that seems so inappropriate to warrant that. Have people reported the images because they don't like them?

Aaaaanyway, I found this gem on there so thank you.

EC052zgWwAYXjaU.jpg

It's a gold mine. I love it. Almost worth signing up for Twitter to remove the potentially sensitive content barriers*...but no, Twitter's still a cesspit.

*Why are they there anyway? I haven't found a single one that seems so inappropriate to warrant that. Have people reported the images because they don't like them?

EC052zgWwAYXjaU.jpg

John Linnon OmG the horror!!!

Never knew Lenin and Lennon were the same people.

Moa and Phil Pot lmaooooo

EC052zgWwAYXjaU.jpg

I'm sure Phil Pot and Linnon were in some early Manchester punk act, but maybe I misremember.

John Linnon OmG the horror!!!

Never knew Lenin and Lennon were the same people.

Moa and Phil Pot lmaooooo
That Phil Pot sounds like a monster. I picture Pol Pot with Phil Spector's afro from the trial.

Edit:

I'm sure Phil Pot and Linnon were in some early Manchester punk act, but maybe I misremember.

*snort*

I like how we were both in the music realm.

:lol:

John Linnion is a very funny accented way of saying that name; like how the name Leonard Skinner was the inspiration behind Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Why shouldn't he? The government bailed out massive banks with public welfare.
Sounds pretty swampy to me. How does a bank with a bunch of public money tied up in it compare to a private farm? Is the farm providing something for the community that other farms don't?

Back