The Porsche Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter bengee
  • 126 comments
  • 6,720 views
Thanks for the pics Kazesupra, the 964 picture you posted I think looks like it, but maybe there were aftermarket aero kits or something like that put on it, because the car was from an autoshop guy my dad knew and that makes it hard for me to find pics of it.
 
I'm in on this one bengee :D

My ride: 1979 Porsche 928
porsche928.jpg
 
humbo can you kinda explain how the rear wing was...
 
have any of you seen the vid "getaway in stockholm number 1"... i believe the 911 in there (a 964 turbo) has no rubber lining on the tale... correct me if i am wrong
 
Originally posted by bengee
You in this too rotch???

Hmmmm, I think I'll sit this one out (no offence) - but I'll still contribute pics and stuff as I love the subject of this thread ;)
 
Dude, I've seen Stockholm 1 and 2, that's some wild ****. They definitely would have had to have driven that route a few times to do all of that. 2 has a Single Turbo Supra and an Escort Cosworth. Very cool stuff.
 
check out the boxter prototype
 

Attachments

  • porsche_boxster_prototype_rear_quarter.jpg
    porsche_boxster_prototype_rear_quarter.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 69
here's the front
 

Attachments

  • porsche_boxster_prototype_rear_quarter.jpg
    porsche_boxster_prototype_rear_quarter.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 66
This is of a picture of a car from Ridge Racer 5... but I know it's based on a Porsche from the early 60's-70's. Anyone know what it is?>????? THANX

eo.jpg
 
im thinking of starting a "Im getting tired of clubs club"
 
no his is a club about people that arnt in any other club
 
The underlying theme is what you mentioned
 
no road going versions are legal. They have body kits to replicate, but not the real thing. I think they sold track only versions in the US too, but someone would have to confirm that for me.
 
When are you going to update the memebers list to include me?
Well anyhoo here's another pic.
 

Attachments

  • porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 75
In Germany we have two kinds of GT2 Road Cars. The normal one (looks like an RS)

993%20GT2%20CS%20Red.jpg


and the big one with the fat spoilers and so on

gt2.jpg


But they are very rare and so the most of them are either 993 Carrera / RS / Turbo with a bodykit or 964 (most Turbo) with bodykit.
 
Well i updated the list...

those are two wonderful cars gentle...
 
Originally posted by audiracing
When are you going to update the memebers list to include me?
Well anyhoo here's another pic.

Didn't that car fly and crash?
 
Good to see you back GD 👍
 
If I understand you right, you have to remember in Germany it's 8:20 AM :lol:

Here: The new GT3 RS

wp_gt3rs_04_prev.jpg


wp_gt3rs_06_prev.jpg


wp_gt3rs_08_prev.jpg
 
nah, i meant that most new members come and go. They make an appearance on the 2nd day, thus, good to see you have.

PS you are an hour behind me ;)
 
:lol: OK

No, I will stay, the automotive forum is cool.

btw: I made a GT3 RS Thread @ Auto News

Where are you from?
 
Afrique du Sud....err, ok thats french.....Suid Afrika....ok thats dutch.....but I think you can figure it out.
 
Back