The Porsche Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter bengee
  • 126 comments
  • 6,720 views
could i join? i looove porsches.
 
For some reason I keep seeing 993 C4S'.. On my way to the grocery store I seen one, on the way to my pop's workshop I seen one, on tv, the internet.. The more I look into them, the more interested I get.

50-60k though.. Ouch..


C4S w/Turbo spoiler -
 

Attachments

  • c4s.jpg
    c4s.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 27
Originally posted by Monster7
The more I look into them, the more interested I get.

And so you should, damn sexy cars.
 

Attachments

  • car_portal_pic_11462.jpeg
    car_portal_pic_11462.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
It's not built by Porsche but it still has a Porsche shell.
 

Attachments

  • 61_3.jpg
    61_3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 17
I want in too.

Here are a 2 sexy 951s for ya:
 

Attachments

  • jtt12.jpg
    jtt12.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 12
Speaking of 959, did you know (I bet you did) that the 959 can be made US legal?

I didnt know 959s werent street legal? I've even seen one here on the west coast.

Oops, forgive my manners, may i join?:dopey: I'm looking for a 944 IRL.
 
Pics from a project being undertaken at the garage:

(Sorry, crappy quality pics, hand shook on the first one)

image005tj0.jpg


image006xk8.jpg
 
Back