The Porsche Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter bengee
  • 126 comments
  • 6,720 views
intro_foto.jpg
 
Drool

Despite my 'Posche bashing' thread I was taking the piss out the driver who couldn't control the car, not the car itself.

Lovely cars and since my next door neighbour has a 944 S2 which will become mine when they intend to get rid of it (likely when the clutch goes in about 12 months) so my first car will be a Porsche.
I'll have to insure it in my 53year old dad's name with me as a listed driver.

Heh Heh:D
 
My father has a pic of a great 993 RS with GT2 Bodykit. Silver with red and blue paintings, Porsche racelook with Mobil 1. When I'm at home i can post the picture :)
 
I a member now. Here's a carrera gt
 

Attachments

  • porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 39
and for the one hundreth post in this club, I give you the rear view of the carrera gt
 

Attachments

  • porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 37
The thread's starting to go cold! Eek! Also, like my avatar? Designed by 911_Carrera made by ALPHA.
 
Cool. I've been on the Essen Motor Show and will post some pictures soon.

My avatar's better hehe...
 
Mates, today it's decision day. Somebody would like to buy our yellow GT3. She doesn't call and now the car should have been get by a transporter but my father is still at work so I don't know what will happen. My father said, if she won't call / get the car today, he won't give the car.

Otherwise, he will buy the new GT3.

I'm gonna tell you.
 
I DEMAND hi-res pics of Moby dick. THAT is my favorite porsche of all time. that one and the 917, AND the Carrera RS from the cool 70's

Cano

I demand pics of those cars, too (:
 
You have good taste in porsches Cano. Can't deny that i would love to have a few high res Moby Dick and Carrera RS pictures to add to my collection, lets see what people have to offer...
 
Originally posted by Cano
I DEMAND hi-res pics of Moby dick. THAT is my favorite porsche of all time. that one and the 917, AND the Carrera RS from the cool 70's

Cano

I demand pics of those cars, too (:


*Salutes* Yes sir!
 
I read an article about that new Carrera gt and it said that it had over 600hp!!! what a beast.
 
yep, it has over 600 BHP and in it accelerates from 0 - 200 km/h in just 10 sec. Compared to a 600/750cc supersports motorcycle, the carrera is 1 second faster. just astonishing :D
 
Originally posted by kazesupra
Dude, I've seen Stockholm 1 and 2, that's some wild ****. They definitely would have had to have driven that route a few times to do all of that. 2 has a Single Turbo Supra and an Escort Cosworth. Very cool stuff.
How UberCool (for a lack of a better way of descirbing it) is the part in number 2 when the Supra hits 300? I'm like Holy ****! I've seen another Stockhlm with an NSX and a Corvette. I never got round to watching/downloading number 3 though (thats the one with a Red NSX I think.)
 
Back