The Pro-Driver Check: Which Virtual Nordschleife is Most Realistic?The Pro-Driver Check:

• Thread starter Joe-dogs
  • 35 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan Seyffarth is even for a German guy and motorsport fan like me unknown :) :) nevermind, @Joe-dogs tried only to jump on the hate train to troll here...
No. You have this all wrong. Jan Seyffarth is a driving genius. He can make magic happen at the wheel.

Just look at this video. He was so considerate for everyone else that he crashed on his own so somebody else could win. Only a driving genius needs that to happen. :lol:

What is a troll? I just say my honest opinion, it's wrong here on GT Planet? I'm not a hardcore on forum like many here. It was not my intention to hurt anyone. Happy Christmas all, and remember to use a safety belt :)

Attachments

• Skjermbilde.PNG
    Skjermbilde.PNG
    120.2 KB · Views: 37
What is a troll?

It's someone that posts something solely to get a desired reaction.

For instance posting something like...

Sorry Project CARS 2 fan boy,s ;) He has not tried Gran Turismo Sport yet
Raceroom is the way to go and GT Sport if you like real Racing. PC2 is Arcade.

In the PC2 section. Not that having an opinion that PC2 is inferior is wrong, but you certainly could have worded it in a better way.

Okay, thanks for the information :) This is a video game in the end of the day. And I will always write my honest opinion about a racing game, or post interesting videos. Good luck with PC2 at Christmas and drive carefully :) Moderator can close this thread.

Looking at his postings, it seems he wants GTP drivers to use fewer assists than real life too. No ABS in GT3. However, I'm sure he thinks Racing Genius Jan Seyffarth wouldn't use ABS in a GT3.

To be fair mate, there's nothing wrong with preferring to race without assists, even in cars that allow them irl. I dislike driving anything, including GT3 cars, with assists in either PC2 or AC. In fact I seem to be faster and feel more in control of the car without the assists, but that's just my personal preference.

What is a troll? I just say my honest opinion, it's wrong here on GT Planet? I'm not a hardcore on forum like many here. It was not my intention to hurt anyone. Happy Christmas all, and remember to use a safety belt :)

If you had said something more like "I think AC is more realistic in dry conditions than PC2", or "I think AC has more natural, more realistic feeling FFB than PC2", or "I think PC2 is inconsistent, with many aspects of the game feeling very poorly done or rushed", then I would have not only agreed with you, but I would have defended your opinion if and when fanatical defenders arrived. But you didn't level any valid criticism at PC2, you just flat out called it "arcade", and called everyone fanboys before anyone had even responded to you.

There's nothing at all wrong with bringing up valid issues that a game has. I'm a firm believer in being highly critical of that which you like, and you can find ample evidence of me being highly critical of AC and PC1 and 2, and I count myself as a fan of all three. Pointing out the flaws and shortcomings can and does help to make videogames better, just look at how much better PC1 became after about ten million patches (being facetious before anyone has a **** fit). PC2 has certainly released in a shambolic state, just like it's predecessor, but it's still not as bad as PC1 was at launch, and it will get better as SMS find and fix the problems it currently has. So instead of being inflammatory, and trying to wind up the community, it would be wiser to either be constructive and specific when talking about the game's flaws, or simply not participate in this sub-forum if you aren't interested in the game at all.

To be fair mate, there's nothing wrong with preferring to race without assists, even in cars that allow them irl. I dislike driving anything, including GT3 cars, with assists in either PC2 or AC. In fact I seem to be faster and feel more in control of the car without the assists, but that's just my personal preference.
People can have their personal preferences, that's fine. But to expect other people to align with those when the cars don't even use them in real life, that doesn't really make much sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back