• 1,228 comments
Ok so here it goes!

1w7r.jpg

l977.jpg

be34.jpg

ld0w.jpg

mz10.jpg

abe0.jpg

drive for a bit (or finish the race), hit replay, ctrl+t to switch back on your car (so dof gets removed) and ctrl+f for freecam

Something needs to be done about those autumn leaves on the track, they are way too saturated and you notice them too much, they look more like hamburger wrappers instead of something that actually came from a tree :grumpy:

Can anyone be so kind to suggest this on the WMD forums? 👍
Maybe i'm being a bit anal here, but once something graphical like that bugs me it irritates me more every time i see it.

taz
The leaves are only there during certain seasons, if we don't want them on track we can change the date settings.
But what if i wanted to drive in autumn conditions without burger king litter on the circuit? :ill:
I think maybe the grass is not correctly modeled to accommodate the leaves aside from the leaves being over saturated, that's why they stand out so much. It just doesn't go together very good and looks a bit artificial so i hope SMS takes note.

Last edited:
But what if i wanted to drive in autumn conditions without burger king litter on the circuit? :ill:

I think maybe the grass is not correctly modeled to accommodate the leaves aside from the leaves being over saturated, that's why they stand out so much. It just doesn't go together very good and looks a bit artificial so i hope SMS takes note.

I never noticed it like that on other images, looks like @MildAshers has a few settings turned down for better performance.

Hey Guys its been a while :D

12664222345_67f414968f_c.jpg

Look at the grass in Wizza pics for example. I'll have to do a test myself , but I think they blend in better when we use the detailed grass setting.

taz
I never noticed it like that on other images, looks like @MildAshers has a few settings turned down for better performance.

Look at the grass in Wizza pics for example. I'll have to do a test myself , but I think they blend in better when we use the detailed grass setting.

I'll have a look, can't remember what my settings were when I did them.

Closed beta. Only members who signed up can access the builds, that option had been closed for nearly a year tho. :D

Back