The Project CARS Photo Pron Thread

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,228 comments
There are some stunning shots on the pCARS forums, but I had to post this one from c172fccc:

1394328155-pcars-2014-03-08-19-51-00-005.jpg

I find your shots a little unrealistic. Everything is over reflective. I guess you want to max out the graphics because you have a powerfull PC but the result is not the best IMO.

I think that with less reflections the results would be better :)

Great shots eveyone. This game is looking majestic.

I find your shots a little unrealistic. Everything is over reflective. I guess you want to max out the graphics because you have a powerfull PC but the result is not the best IMO.

I think that with less reflections the results would be better :)

Great shots eveyone. This game is looking majestic.

Most of those pic's were taken in a overcast weather where it reflects a lot! 1st and 7th pic were taken with cloudy weather, and if you look closely you can see that the reflections are down to a minimum.

Me maxing out the games reflections settings doesn't make it more reflective...only the quality of reflections changes, that's all!

Your shots look really pretty @R8TEDM3, I adore them. :)👍 Also, my Ford Focus RS (or RS500). The one thing I can't wait to do in pCARS, is mess around with its day/night cycle and weather system to take photos. :D

Your welcome. :cheers: I can not wait for pCARS, it's really looking fantastic! I especially want to race on that track where you driven that orange RUF car in. :)

Oh yeah...it's the "Spa Historic" great track btw! I'll try to go there more often and take some pic's, do you have a car preference that you wanna see?

Oh yeah...it's the "Spa Historic" great track btw! I'll try to go there more often and take some pic's, do you have a car preference that you wanna see?
Is it really!? :eek: Whoa it looks really beautiful. *.* Is it alright whenever you have time, if you could take pictures there in a Ford Focus RS? I adore that so much. :D

Is it really!? :eek: Whoa it looks really beautiful. *.* Is it alright whenever you have time, if you could take pictures there in a Ford Focus RS? I adore that so much. :D

It sure is pretty, devs did a great job! I'll take some hopefully tonight, and upload them tomorrow ;)

Few Ford Focus RS pic's done by a request for "TokoTurismo"

Click on pic's for full uncompressed 12k downsampled to 4k photos :cheers:

I'm. I'm speechless. :eek: They look fantastic, outstanding shots and incredible visuals! Looks like I found myself a new wallpaper. Thank you very much @R8TEDM3, you rock! :D:tup:👍

Awesomes shots as well @taz! 👍

EDIT: Historic Spa is officially my main track! :D

I'm. I'm speechless. :eek: They look fantastic, outstanding shots and incredible visuals! Looks like I found myself a new wallpaper. Thank you very much @R8TEDM3, you rock! :D:tup:👍

Awesomes shots as well @taz! 👍

EDIT: Historic Spa is officially my main track! :D
Historic Spa looks the mutts nuts!

Great shots @R8TEDM3

Thanks for the kind words fellas 👍

Here's a few more random ones from yesterday's batch :cheers:

Back