The Project CARS Photo Pron Thread

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,228 comments
That's what I thought, so how is he able to take a picture (unless it was from some time ago, as it's currently missing from the UI)?

Some with the P1 (game is not even in Ultra, more a mix of mid and high with just a 560Ti OC 1GB getting around 60FPS with 24 cars on track though):

4iW2fT3.jpg

BnJvyMC.jpg

4BIfsqF.jpg

aKOmNo7.jpg

vbzjEGS.jpg

Edniuke.jpg

ng4XIfM.jpg

4mqlmPe.jpg

FdB45yS.jpg

ivQQ8IQ.jpg

Love that BASF livery, but I doubt pCARS will fit on a box of BASF floppies. :dopey:
The name does bring back good memories of going to friends and copying stuff. Something that is called pirating now, but back than you just made a copy and nobody would care. :)

BASF_5%C2%BC-inch_diskette.JPG

This is the original car with the livery. It's hard to see the difference between a game and real life. It's just that we need to get the details perfected in the next 10 years to truly make it picture perfect.

BASF.jpg

I spy the K-Pax Mclaren! :D

Me too! What a shame it has been removed from PCars. I wonder what the issue is regarding licensing that we can't have K-Pax, Gulf and the several other liveries on the MacLaren that have been removed. Guess we won't find out due to NDA's?

Last edited:
Well, I hate to say it but in that last pic of the Karussell, the trees really dont look good at all. In general, the foliage at Nords is better in Forza and AC. They are not 1994, but for 2015 the trees are kinda weak on some tracks.

Well, I hate to say it but in that last pic of the Karussell, the trees really dont look good at all. In general, the foliage at Nords is better in Forza and AC. They are not 1994, but for 2015 the trees are kinda weak on some tracks.

They do look okay enough for me and looking at the framerate with that amount of trees i'm pretty happy with the tradeoff.

They do look okay enough for me and looking at the framerate with that amount of trees i'm pretty happy with the tradeoff.
Exactly! I can get 90+ fps on Nords with AI, so I'll take these trees any day. When driving at full speed and with motion blur, you can barely tell anything about the trees except they are green, so I don't mind some simplification if I can keep my FPS up.

maaan, those trees, just like a game from 1994 :lol:
:lol:

What am I reading?! Are you guys serious? I honestly can't tell.

Does anybody have any photos of the BMW M1 Procar with the number 27 and that red, blue, white and black livery in action? I really like that car. And a thank you to the people who created that livery. :)

Back