The Project CARS Photo Pron Thread

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,228 comments
Here's 2 of my favourite shots I've taken in Project Cars.

It really shows off the visual quality of the game but I wish their were more camera options available, I was really surprised when I could only rotate the camera around my car!

MPH1COS77X3AAAYAA__zpsque18oym.jpg

MP_IUZURAGKAAAYAA__zpsgurxev6l.jpg

Anyone got an explanation for the complete lack of motion blur in the console versions? I mean, no motion blur in a racing game photo mode. Laughable... It just feels like a last minute panic tack on.

Hello! somewhat new to GTplanet. but I have some pics that'll fit nicely here!

Most of mine are 'shopped from PS4 screenshots that I took.

Hello! somewhat new to GTplanet. but I have some pics that'll fit nicely here!

Most of mine are 'shopped from PS4 screenshots that I took.

NOICE. VERY NOICE.

Apologies for the multiple post.

A quick question for discussion.

Why don't we all post in the general photo pron thread?

It's still possible to get great shots on PS4 and XBOne and with only a handful of us posting here wouldn't we be better off doing it collectively? It also is a chance for GTPlanet users of the same game to share photos across "systems" as we can't necessarily race together. As long as we note each post we make saying which system the photos are from that would be enough of an excuse for an imperfect composition.

I also wonder if the thread was in the main Project CARS section would it get a lot more interest with greater visibility (which is really what you want with photos). The other user gallery threads could stay in the photomode section with a sticky in there saying the main thread is in the general section with a link to it. It would be a positive away from some of the more moany chat threads.

Could we even merge the XB1 and PS4 threads into the original one and maybe change the title to show it's for all formats?

Everyone, @Terronium-12 what do you think?

Back