The Punk Rock/Hardcore Punk/Pop Punk threadMusic 

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 70 comments
What a trip down memory lane, damn I love you guys for this thread. So much of the old stuff I enjoyed might be before your times such as the reverand horton :bowdown: anyway sticking with my curse I present to you, oh hell yeah you will do hehe.

pusssy!

Last edited:
What a trip down memory lane, damn I love you guys for this thread. So much of the old stuff I enjoyed might be before your times such as the reverand horton :bowdown: anyway sticking with my curse I present to you, oh hell yeah you will do hehe.

pusssy!

What part of the world do you hail from brother ?

I live my life to it's fullest in the northern rockies of the great U.S. 👍
syd Australia here.we grew up on acdc and rose tattoo from babies. then i got my hands on a live misfits bootleg and discharge tape, followed by slayer reign in blood..it was all over from then ha ha

Awesome beyond words mate 👍

OMG I just remembered something, let me see what I can find, here is a cool band most prolly don't know...

I bought this record when I was 17 I think, I took a trip to NYC and was browsing around "tower records" I will never regret the purchase :D

Awesome beyond words mate 👍

OMG I just remembered something, let me see what I can find, here is a cool band most prolly don't know...

I bought this record when I was 17 I think, I took a trip to NYC and was browsing around "tower records" I will never regret the purchase :D

i once had the voltage and violets album ( had to look up the name ) blast from the past i totally had forgotten about them

I did just now :nod:

What is funny is you had to search for the real punk when I was a kid, other than say sex pistols the rest was a hard exploration.

What I really really liked as a tike was corrosion of conformity, if you know that band then you pick one to link up. I leave it to you but as usual the first record is the best out of most bands.

What I really really liked as a tike was corrosion of conformity, if you know that band then you pick one to link up. I leave it to you but as usual the first record is the best out of most bands.
ha ha i loved corrosions rock stuff better, wiseblood ,deliverance ect. although i dont mind their early stuff with mike dean singing and that karl dude , i think pepper bought some killer rock to that band

I did just now :nod:

What is funny is you had to search for the real punk when I was a kid, other than say sex pistols the rest was a hard exploration.
that was part of the fun sending letters off to the us waiting about 6 weeks for shipping and getting your hands on a little gold nugget 7inch record.

ok then, we all know the drill or we can find it for ourselves right? I used to sport a c.o.c. shirt that said "peace by force" when I was a kid, like I was 16 and the year was 1986 or some sort 👍 This tune is the 'new' coc at least in my mind, I love the song albatrus but whatever, this is great stuff. Not punk so I'm in the wrong thread, oh noos :lol:

Enjoy if you like :D

well we have to have it, I'm gonna try to put in spoiler because it is quite offensive to the wrong crowd ;) two versions, the real deal and for some reason I believe that metallica knows how to copy people(no wonder mustane left? :lol: no no no..) anyway I love this song so much.

And then?

good thread. i tend to find a lot of my music lately by listening to punk stations on slacker radio or whatever then hitting amazon to shop. Ill have to check out a lot of the shared videos at home.

one of the best albums I picked up in the past year was Osker - Idle Will Kill

A couple other favorites over the years. I have a lot more in my collection at home I am sure, this is just what is dumped on my work computer.

Face to Face
The Wonder Years
Saves the Day
Boy Sets Fire
Crime in Stereo
Hot Water Music
NOFX
Jawbreaker
Knuckle Puck
Living With Lions
Pulley
Strung Out

I saw them on some late night TV show around 80 or 81. I flipped my lid seeing some actual real live punk on TV. My wife could not understand their awesomeness whatsoever. That's OK, she understood the divorce papers.

I saw them on some late night TV show around 80 or 81. I flipped my lid seeing some actual real live punk on TV. My wife could not understand their awesomeness whatsoever. That's OK, she understood the divorce papers.
Thanks for the laugh - that's probably the best post I've ever read on a forum. Cheers.
-​

Back