The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,670 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may only be me and you in the lobby if Toy doesn't show up so bring a cop car just in case.
Will do. Already got a Falcon with your livery on it ready to go just in case.
 
All done with the race now, so I'm ready when you are.
 
I'm probably going to need a few more minutes, the Nvidia drivers are installing at the moment. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
 
I'm probably going to need a few more minutes, the Nvidia drivers are installing at the moment. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Alrighty!
 
Lobby is up folks. We're just testing an open patrol, so feel free to join if you want. 👍
 
Lobby is closed. Thanks to @ZDUPH for attending our first event. :)

Oh yeah, just an FYI to all future cops: be on the lookout for the vehicle on the left in this photo...

Forza Horizon 3 11_27_2016 1_13_24 PM.png
 
Sorry for not making it but I'm too tired and sick at the moment. I could have easily joined the lobby based on that time.
 
Sorry for not making it but I'm too tired and sick at the moment. I could have easily joined the lobby based on that time.
Yeah, I tried to make the lobby as early as possible so we could let you have a chance of joining. Oh well, it's fine.
 
Well hello strangers :p

Congrats on a new club! Just to clear things up now, I likely won't be in this one as I'm not going to invest in an Xbox or pay for the Xbox's online mode, but I'll just be hangin' around on this thread. :)
 
Who here thinks they may be available on Friday after 3 PM Central?
 
I should be.
 
Who here thinks they may be available on Friday after 3 PM Central?
Can't I work fridays. But I should be available Saturday and Sunday.
 
Who will be available this Sunday?
 
Last edited:
An event will most likely be held this Sunday.
 
Make sure you all have at least one A class police car ready before the lobby starts.
 
A quick question.

Are we allowed to upgrade cars to the max level for A class (800) or do we leave them stock?
 
A quick question.

Are we allowed to upgrade cars to the max level for A class (800) or do we leave them stock?
The former. (It wouldn't be fun without the tuning!)
 
When will this be up?
 
Guess I'll be late. Getting lunch.
 
I've sent out the Party invites. Please join ASAP.
 
I might not make it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back