The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! I fell asleep with the game on (it's been on all night) after I came home from work.

Well i had my first online session with the guys from this club Today / Tonight, The session started at about 5:30pm UK Time and finished at about 10:30pm, There was plenty of action from being chased to then becoming the chaser.

The session went well apart from one or two connection issues but thats not the club fault.

Going to start learning more of the map / area names & going to create more Police cars (Need a Mini as a cop car) ready for the next session.

Panda (Jay)

So, here is what went down last night.

We first started with me, Cowboy, and Panda. While we waited for more people to come, we decided to screw around for a bit. Nothing too amazing happened. Then came along Lameonade; that's where things became interesting since we could have three cops and one racer roaming around Byron Bay. We decided it was time to get things going. I don't recall who was the first racer once Lameonade entered the lobby, but it was probably the first real "pursuit" of the club.

CowboyAmeerLamePanda.jpeg

After we all had one go at being the racer, Beef decided to hop in with his Crown "Donk" Victoria. At this point, things definitely turned up a notched. We had a few more chases all over the Byron Bay area.

AmeerBust.jpeg
BeefBust.jpeg

After successfully disturbing all the residents of Byron Bay, we transitioned to the Great Ocean Road where high speeds were easily achievable. But with this increased rate of speed comes great responsibility to NOT drive in the oncoming lane on a blind turn...

The most exciting chase of the day for me was the one with the Mini Panda was driving. That was definitely quite the hijinks! We closed off the day busting Lameonade in his E63 by setting up a roadblock.

LameBust.jpeg

All in all, this was a great lobby. I was very proud how you guys did not take the time to fool around too much and proved to me that this kind of club can work out in a game like this. Nice job, everyone. :)👍

At what time is it on Sunday exactly? Otherwise, Friday. Especially since i'm going to have some free time this and next week(end)

At what time is it on Sunday exactly? Otherwise, Friday. Especially since i'm going to have some free time this and next week(end)
I'm free for nearly the whole day on Sunday. I can host the lobby at around the same time as the last one (which was 12:30 PM my time.)

If I were to open a lobby in about 30 minutes to an hour, who would be able to attend? (Note: there will also be a Sunday lobby most likely too.)

Alrighty, the event has been added to the website. Room should be open in about half an hour. Also, can someone send me a screenshot of the website event page? Thanks. (I don't know if it's just me or not, but the font seems to have changed.)

Yeah...i should've remembered my internet is awful along with the latency. I'm just confused by what to do and the party chat i recieve are not being clear doesn't help ether. :boggled::banghead:

In other words, it's Beav & Ameer Joyride all over again for me.

@GranTurismo916 is now part of the cult club!

---

Yeah...i should've remembered my internet is awful along with the latency. I'm just confused by what to do and the party chat i recieve are not being clear doesn't help ether. :boggled::banghead:

In other words, it's Beav & Ameer Joyride all over again for me.

I feel bad for you honestly. If your situation is going to remain like this then unfortunately things aren't looking that great for you.

---

Nice lobby today, was very entertaining. If anyone has anything to say or wants to provide feedback, go ahead. Thanks to @AudiMan2011 @jwesson1 @Cowboy @Lameonade for joining.

You guys still want that Sunday lobby? Problem is that I may (50% chance) be called to work for tomorrow but I would allow someone else to host the room (that's the whole point of the club in first place: self-government). I trust you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back