The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,676 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I asked for one today. Lol.
 
I'm available tomorrow if you want to do a lobby then.
 
REPLY to this post if you will be available in an hour or two.

EDIT: Canceled.
 
Last edited:
I wish if I could but as you saw last Friday... yeah. :(

I would like to say that almost every other time I have played in FH3 online have been a far more stable play for me. In that "night" however, the game sort of slows down every couple of seconds and then I get disconnected.
 
Last edited:
I'm available tomorrow if you want to do a lobby then.
Scratch that, I need to do some schoolwork that's due tomorrow.
 
So no lobby today, that's fine. We'll try next week. 👍
 
This club looks real good. Getting me nostalgic, remembering my times in the GTPD. I've still got that itch. Unfortunately, even though I now have an XB1 and FH3, I am away from it for so long that I don't think it's worth me joining. Wouldn't want a member's slot filled by a guy who's only able to play FH3 over a weekend every two/three weeks. Best of luck anyway.




(Congratulations, you've managed to get me to post again after I've been lurking for... how long has it been?)
 
upload_2016-12-14_20-39-15.png


Hell yeeee boiiii.
 
Is it a euro siren or American ?
 
How to unlock it?
 
Having a Police siren as your car horn is a great thing for the club.

It also makes it more realistic when using the Crown Vic & Jaguar as Police cars.

Just wish they would add in a way for us to turn the Police lights off when your not using them.
 
So...lobby Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? All 3? None? Whatever you want, just say so.
 
All 3 please.

I've now broken up from work so have more free time to play FH3.
 
Saturday and Sunday for me.
 
Saturday and Sunday work for me. Apologies for not being very active. Been busy at work thanks to the Holiday Season rush.
 
Friday through Sunday works for me. I just have to remember to set an alarm to wake up. The absence of that alarm caused me to not attend the last planned lobby.
 
Friday and Saturday works for me.
 
OK, here is how things are looking so far:

Today - 50% chance
Saturday - 75% chance
Sunday - 50% chance

Also,
...hit a static object or civilian at 100 MPH or higher as a racer during a pursuit, the chase is over.

Do you think the rule should be altered? I'm thinking in reducing it to half of a hundred.
 
The Gurkha is amazingly slow even with a 1,000 hp supercharged v8. I want to see one behind a Morgan or isetta for size difference.
 
The Gurkha is amazingly slow even with a 1,000 hp supercharged v8. I want to see one behind a Morgan or isetta for size difference.
What class is the Gurkha stock?
 
I believe (may be wrong) the Gurkha has a Performance Index of 504, putting it in C Class. The stock performance ratings seem to be:

Speed: 4.1
Handling: 6.1
Acceleration: 3.2
Launch: 3.0
Braking: 6.3

Source: xboxgamer969 on YouTube
 
Holy crap. Just noticed that they added a Police Siren in the Sound Effect section of the horns. Awesome!
 
Sad thing is that it does three repeats before you have to press the horn again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back