The Racers & Chasers Club

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 662 comments
There’s still an hour to go until the lobby officially opens, but I’ve got an open party and Horizon Life Session up now if anyone who’s attending wants to join

I’m here, the lobby opens at 4pm right? I’m gonna get on and make a few C class cars.
FC39AE76-1422-4E31-AD14-9CA7617EF2FF.png

We're in Daylight Saving Time right now so it's one hour earlier (minus 5 hours instead of minus 4).

There’s still an hour to go until the lobby officially opens, but I’ve got an open party and Horizon Life Session up now if anyone who’s attending wants to join
Where do we join the lobby?

Interesting news regarding one of next month’s new cars. I’ll put it in spoiler tags in case people don’t want to know what’s coming...

The Vauxhall Insignia VXR returns from Forza Motorsport 4, an all-wheel drive sports sedan with a turbo V6. This excites me, especially since the Insignia VXR has actually been used by British police forces. I’ll definitely be adding the Lothian Police Service to that list.

Get your money ready boys, S1 action is going down.

Mode: Duel (see the sessions page for the full run-down on how it's played.)
Map: My custom Ambleside to the railyard route. It starts at an Ambleside sprint (don't recall the exact name at the moment) and should be shared.

Forza Horizon 4 10_25_2018 6_01_30 PM.png
Click for bigger image.

Class: S1 (Upto S1 850 for racers, 900 for cops)
Cars:
Racers: anything at or under S1 850.
Cops: any car at or under S1 900.
Date/Time: Saturday, October 27 at 2 PM Central.

LIKE this post if you can make it.

Also, fixed a minor typo made for the livery color:
The brightness of blue is 0.68, NOT 0.63 as previously stated on the website.

Last edited:
Get your money ready boys, S1 action is going down.

Mode: Duel (see the sessions page for the full run-down on how it's played.)
Map: My custom Ambleside to the railyard route. It starts at an Ambleside sprint (don't recall the exact name at the moment) and should be shared.

View attachment 776203
Click for bigger image.

Class: S1 (Upto S1 850 for racers, 900 for cops)
Cars:
Racers: anything at or under S1 850.
Cops: any car on the "cars with lightbars list" at or under S1 900. I've shared liveries for most of these vehicles.
Make sure you install the blue lightbar.
Date/Time: Saturday, October 27 at 2 PM Central.

LIKE this post if you can make it.

Also, fixed a minor typo made for the livery color:
The brightness of blue is 0.68, NOT 0.63 as previously stated on the website.
Was thinking about going to Detroit but it’s gonna be rainy and cold so I’ll be able to join if someone invites me. Got a RS6 cop car ready and a few other toys waiting.

Back