The Racers & Chasers Club

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 662 comments
So I'm wanting to join this club but can't find it in the search on my Xbox. Is it still being put together or am I just not finding it?

Nice website. I like it a lot, real professional. 👍 I have a couple of questions for @Ameer67, though.

1: SUVs on the Heavy Rhino list are only considered as such if they have the Off-Road kit and/or pushbars, correct? If they do not have such equipment, are they considered Light Rhinos and are allowed to patrol?

2: The Enforcer-class cars that can be tuned to a higher class than the lobby restrictions; will these be used in S1 lobbies? Will I need to prepare S2-class cars?

3: My situation hasn't changed regarding my limited schedule. Will I still need to submit an application, and will such an application be accepted considering my circumstances?

EDIT: Got another question.

4: Would the Arctic Trucks Hilux and Land Cruiser be considered Light Rhinos or Heavy Rhinos?

Last edited:
Great job on the clubs website @Ameer67 👍👍

Club application sent BTW.

I do have two questions :

1. Can we put patrol unit numbers on our vehicles?

2. Can we use an SUV as a general (Normal) patrol unit or are SUV's only allowed as rhino units?

Last edited:
First attempt at putting the new 2018 TR&CC Police design on the 2008 Volkswagen Touareg R50 V10 TDI

Looks ok from a distance but some of the lines aren't quiet lining up perfectly so adjustments need to be made.
ed3c7521-afa7-4546-b8e8-7c6d166a9110
(Y
85d21ac6-7c5f-4c23-b49c-75e8a5148fe6

(You can see the design misalignment in this photo ^^^ between the Side & Rear of the vehicle, Lower part looks fine but its the upper part thats causing me trouble also need to double check the design sizing to make sure its within specs)

And YES my licence plate does read BISCUITS.:)

I won't join tomorrow. Kind of feel like skipping out and getting a bit further into FH4.
This may very well be the worst excuse I've heard in this club yet. :P

Kidding, aaaaaanyway.

To clear up the confusion regarding the Rhino units, an SUV does not become a Heavy Rhino unless you install the Offroad Lift Kit from the Conversions menu. Using cars like the Range Rover SVR and Jeep Grand Cherokee as Light Rhinos is perfectly fine as long as the offroad kit is NOT installed.

Patrolling in an SUV is fine, although to keep balance, only 2 SUVs are allowed to patrol. Once a pursuit reaches Priority 1, then the Heavy Rhinos get called in, and gradually weed out the Light Rhinos.

As for the two Arctic Trucks Toyotas, they are heavy rhinos by default due to the height, and the huge offroad tires, much like the Ford Raptor. Largest Light Rhino is the LM Rally Fighter, and it's a Light Rhino mainly due to being RWD and relatively light, weighing in at around the same weight as a Ford Crown Victoria (around 4,000LBS).

@Ameer67 do you want us to run a UK police livery, or should we try and get the Official Livery put on our patrol cars today? I've got roughly an hour after I get out of work today before the room goes up, so I'm probably going to try and put the Livery on a few C-Class cars.

Last edited:
Another thing I would definitely like to address before today's Lobby is the escalation of the Priority Levels. In last week's Lobby I noticed that officers were either completely neglecting to properly escalate Pursuit Priority, or just downright forgetting what Priority Level it was.

From now on, if a police pursuit is about to increase in priority, begin your dispatch call with "Alert to all units, Supervisor has increased Pursuit Intensity to Priority (2 or 1)". At that point all police chatter should cease for a few seconds until dispatch gives out a '10-4'. If a Pursuit is Priority One and the racer still continues to escalate in violence, whoever is the lead officer has the option to put out an APB (All-Points Bulletin) Alert. This is when SWAT is allowed to join the chase.

If anyone wants, I can write out an infraction list to serve as a basic template for how we should conduct priority levels?

So I went ahead and typed up a infraction list for each priority level. Open the spoiler to read it if you want.
Priority 3 - This is usually the priority level for most events, and is used when a situation is under control. No backup will be needed, and the racer complies with the officer. Examples include a simple traffic stop, or successfully getting a racer to leave a restricted area, such as the Park or the Windfarm. Most short pursuits remain this level until the racer shows signs of aggression.

Priority 2 - When a situation becomes dire, the Priority escalates to this level. Backup will begin to join the chase, and officers will begin to use more aggressive tactics to end the pursuit.
This Priority Level is reached when a racer does the following:
Elude Police
Bully traffic off the road
Cause collateral damage
Hit a police vehicle
Violate Traffic Laws (i.e. speeding, going against the flow of traffic, driving off the roadways)

Priority 1 - All bets are off. You've gone too far, and the Police won't rest until you're stopped. Only the bravest of racers will face Priority 1, and officers bring out the big guns. Heavy Rhinos join the chase, and will attempt to destroy your vehicle. They can't be wrecked unless they flip. In addition, Pursuit Enforcers join the chase. These souped-up interceptors are built to hunt you down with pure speed and agility.
This Priority Level is reached when a racer does the following:
Continue to elude Police
Wreck a police unit deliberately
Continue to bully traffic and police vehicles off the road
Violate traffic laws (i.e. Excessive Speeding, Hit & Run)
Cause extensive property damage
Initiates a pursuit lasting longer than 10 minutes.

APB Alert - When a Pursuit becomes too much for the local authorities to handle, an All-Points Bulletin Alert is issued. An APB can only be issued in a Priority One pursuit. These pursuits are incredibly rare. Very few have lived through this, but racers can bet that officers will do anything to stop you. ANYTHING. Regular police vehicles cease to exist. Instead, Heavy Rhinos and SWAT will take over the Pursuit. SWAT will pursue in their heavily-armored Gurkhas and Unimogs. These goliaths are immune to mechanical damage, and are tuned to the max. These officers put their lives on the backburner so they can end yours.
An APB is issued when a racer does the following:
Wreck nearly every pursuit officer deliberately
Continue to cause extreme damage to property
Perform acts of terrorism (i.e. threatening officers with extreme violence, bomb threat, parking suspiciously on train/tram tracks)
Cause a fatal crash (an NPC is killed when their hazard lights come on)
Wreck a Heavy Rhino deliberately
Wreck an Enforcer deliberately

Last edited:
This is how I'd do that VW, @jwesson1. Literally took about 3 minutes to make using the premade "kits" (the stripes with text, with chevrons, etc.) You can also ignore the statement that says try to put the police text closer to the front, I think the middle is best for most cars. Also, try to center the police text vertically, so you have the same amount of yellow space on top and bottom.

upload_2018-10-20_6-49-8.png

upload_2018-10-20_6-50-33.png

These 5 pieces are basically all you need to get a complete cop car:

upload_2018-10-20_6-53-37.png

1. Can we put patrol unit numbers on our vehicles?
Yes. Anywhere on the rear bumper like this. I'd say upto .15 size.

upload_2018-10-20_6-47-54.png

3: My situation hasn't changed regarding my limited schedule. Will I still need to submit an application, and will such an application be accepted considering my circumstances?
You joined our FH3 rooms a decent amount of times and you know what you're doing, so I'd say fire away with that application. I understand your schedule and won't try to constantly hound you to join.

To clear up the confusion regarding the Rhino units, an SUV does not become a Heavy Rhino unless you install the Offroad Lift Kit from the Conversions menu. Using cars like the Range Rover SVR and Jeep Grand Cherokee as Light Rhinos is perfectly fine as long as the offroad kit is NOT installed.

Patrolling in an SUV is fine, although to keep balance, only 2 SUVs are allowed to patrol. Once a pursuit reaches Priority 1, then the Heavy Rhinos get called in, and gradually weed out the Light Rhinos.

As for the two Arctic Trucks Toyotas, they are heavy rhinos by default due to the height, and the huge offroad tires, much like the Ford Raptor. Largest Light Rhino is the LM Rally Fighter, and it's a Light Rhino mainly due to being RWD and relatively light, weighing in at around the same weight as a Ford Crown Victoria (around 4,000LBS).
Basically this about the Rhinos. Just keep note of the following:

- 1 light rhino on patrol, then 2 on patrol when there are 8 or more players.
- 1 heavy rhino on patrol in winter, then 2 on patrol in winter when there are 8 or more players.
- 1 heavy rhino allowed to join a priority 1 chase, regardless of season.

I forgot to add the two Toyotas, so thanks for the reminder, people.
@Ameer67 do you want us to run a UK police livery, or should we try and get the Official Livery put on our patrol cars today? I've got roughly an hour after I get out of work today before the room goes up, so I'm probably going to try and put the Livery on a few C-Class cars.
You guys can run with any UK livery for now. We're gonna need to time to get painting.

@JR98 I have an Ambleside map up on the website, so you guys can try to use that and see how it goes. I won't be able to attend today, at least for the time being.

Last edited:
I believe it's @JR98 (Gamertag: JR98 Gaming) that'll be hosting this lobby.
Just added him.

I've spent all morning making LPS liveries for my pursuit vehicles and spent yesterday getting the police siren (did "The Marathon" over and over). I'm pretty much ready. Just have to look over the rules some more.

Also, my GT is "EASA Devildude" for those who may want to add it.

Latest Posts

Back