The Rambo RoadHouse | Update: Concept of the Future. |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 127 comments
India
Mumbai,India
rambo793
Welcome. :)

Most of you over from the GT-5 counterpart of these set of forums remember me and my work ( hopefully! ). For those of you new here, the name's Sean.

Like everyone else here, I've come to put on display, which I shall do on a regular basis, both edited work and non-edited competition entries. Though one thing you should know, it's in my nature to not do multi-shot sets but rather focus my creative juices on one-two edits a week.

I guarantee that my work, however low in quantity, will not fall short in terms of quality. Unless I've had a bit too much to drink of course, in which case, I'm not to be blamed, this IS a Roadhouse after all :lol:

So grab a bar-stool, and feel free to browse through the constantly growing menu of assorted goodies below. :)
Also, It would be highly appreciated if you could leave your thoughts and opinions should you choose to leave. Thanks for stopping by :cheers:

The Quick Go-To

In the air tonight A drive through 80's Miami with Crockett and Tubbs

Stingray Nothing will ever be the same.

The Plunge Leap of faith.

The Escapade Going Berzerk in America.

GoodWood Diaries Pt.IV Oh my, un fetish for automotive adverts on my fourth outing at the speed festival.
Heyday Recreating the 70's

GTP WRS Diaries Doing Hot laps and nailing corners as I try to get into the WRS

Into the Abyss Going crazy in Ronda
GoodWood Diaries Pt.III Crazy Four Ringed Art, an Aston quality advert and a spin with a legend

The Road to Paradise Something quite special.

The Trip Not quite sure if I'm over the moon, in a sci-fi movie or just had too much to drink.

Racing Diaries The beginning of an Online Racing League

Goodwood diaries Pt.II I'm given a Bavarian Beauty, A Flower and A Beast, courtesy of Lord March.

Christmas Special 2013 Mr.Clause has gone Classic this year!

Goodwood Diaries Pt. I With me thoroughly enjoying the experience, come see it through my eyes

A Day in the Future With just a few credits in his bank and a Novice Licence, what could a man possibly do with a camera?

Last edited:
GoodWood Diaries Part I

Done with the first round of events at Goodwood, among other things (GT6 is loaded with events isn't it?) , here are a few shots showcasing my experience.

The Alpine was an absolute treat to drive, and a great car to start the festival with. Smooth through the corners, speed enough to let you savour the experience, I loved it :)

The Bow genuinely caught me by surprise. I found it really unstable, especially when I eased up on the throttle, making it even harder to manage on the narrow hillclimb. After quite a few spins, I managed a pretty good time below the Gold limit.

The Dino, oh boy, captured my heart. I've been a sucker for Ferrari's all my life, and driving this was just special. The smooth handling made transitioning into multiple blind corners at high speed a joy. Found myself having multiple go's at it trying to improve my time.

And that ends it for now! I'm absolutely in love with the game, next round of shots coming up soon. Whenever I'm in the mood, or my leg and hands are fatigued from all the driving, or not sober and feeling creative-ish :lol:

Ah ! I was waiting for your gallery start Sean ! I missed your beautiful work :)
Great choice of location for the theme "In the Future", and very good edit work. Love your edit work on the Xbow shot too. Very good combo of a desaturated toning and a warm light, it works very well !
And the three shots of the Dino are very diffeerent fromeach others but all are great 👍
That's an epic start !

Ah yes, you're back Sean, still loving these warm colors and your editing process, the writings are adding an unequalled value, hope to see some new updates soon 👍

Ah ! I was waiting for your gallery start Sean ! I missed your beautiful work :)
Great choice of location for the theme "In the Future", and very good edit work. Love your edit work on the Xbow shot too. Very good combo of a desaturated toning and a warm light, it works very well !
And the three shots of the Dino are very diffeerent fromeach others but all are great 👍
That's an epic start !
Jeremy my man! :D
Thanks for that fantastic comment. Yeah, I wanted to make every shot different from the previous, both in atmosphere and toning. Oh, the first shot is the Alpine ;) . I really wasn't sure about the "A day in the future" shot, felt it was pretty average, but I believe I made up for it in the next few shots. Once again, thanks man, there's more to come . :)

Ah yes, you're back Sean, still loving these warm colors and your editing process, the writings are adding an unequalled value, hope to see some new updates soon 👍
Hey Haer! :D
I'm glad you fancy the editing, and the writing especially, since I spend quite a bit of time conjuring up an apt title. You bet there's gonna be more updates soon, thanks alot bud :cheers:

Awesome start to your gallery Sean! The first Dino shot is absolutely beautiful! Lighting is perfect.:drool:👍
A complement from the man who makes beautiful use of the soft light/glow effect in his work. Thanks R!ce :cheers:

I like the soft lighting in number 3.
Thanks TVR, pleased to know. :cheers:

The lighting in the KTM shot is interesting. And awesome! 👍 For me it's the best shot in the first update. Can't wait to see what you get out of GT6 in the future.

Great start Sean!!! Are the waitresses here as good as your last place? I'm kinda thirsty!;)

Love your shots - the X-Bow is awesome!!:drool:

The lighting in the KTM shot is interesting. And awesome! 👍 For me it's the best shot in the first update. Can't wait to see what you get out of GT6 in the future.
Thanks Sky ! I cannot wait either :sly:

Love the Dino picture! Looking forward to see more shots ;)
Thanks Z! :cheers:

that last dino pic is unreal,wouldnt know its out of a game
And that is quite a compliment there V4. Thanks so much :cheers:

Great start Sean!!! Are the waitresses here as good as your last place? I'm kinda thirsty!;)

Love your shots - the X-Bow is awesome!!:drool:
Not as good Eric. Even better! Thanks for stopping by, Make yourself at home ol' bud :)

Superb work Sean ! Very original idea and great realisation. 👍
And... I've got the Elvis' ultimate christmas collection in my winamp library :P

Seems you've created the christmas postcard ;) Ronda under the snow, here's an unexpected edit. Bud, are you really listening Elvis Presley's music ?

What's wrong with Elvis? :P The first song I ever performed was a song from Elvis. ;)

Anyway, love the snow shot. 👍 Close up I'm not so much a fan of the Dino itself, be the rest of the shot looks beautiful, especially the sky and lights. :drool: They capture what I love about photography, yet can't quite example with my own work. :bowdown:

Superb work Sean ! Very original idea and great realisation. 👍
And... I've got the Elvis' ultimate christmas collection in my winamp library :P
Thank you Jeremy!
Hahah, no problem with that eh :D Have a good Christmas man, cheers :cheers:

What's wrong with Elvis? :P The first song I ever performed was a song from Elvis. ;)

Anyway, love the snow shot. 👍 Close up I'm not so much a fan of the Dino itself, be the rest of the shot looks beautiful, especially the sky and lights. :drool: They capture what I love about photography, yet can't quite example with my own work. :bowdown:

Thanks Sky man! :D
I agree, it's an odd choice of car, it's beautiful to drive and all that, but I was only past my National License A, and it wouldn't update to 1.02, hence my garage was a little small and lack lustre.
But I'm glad you enjoy the sky and all that, and I'm sure you can capture it in your work too :cheers:

Last edited:
I agree, it's an odd choice of car, it's beautiful to drive and all that, but I was only past my National License A, and it wouldn't update to 1.02, hence my garage was a little small and lack lustre.
But I'm glad you enjoy the sky and all that, and I'm sure you can capture it in your work too :cheers:

I actually think the Dino is a nice choice, I love the Dino. I was just saying that some of the snow on it I wasn't a fan of. :scared:

I actually think the Dino is a nice choice, I love the Dino. I was just saying that some of the snow on it I wasn't a fan of. :scared:
Hey that's alright man., to each their own, do tell me how I could improve though, I know for a fact it isn't perfect :)

Hey that's alright man., to each their own, do tell me how I could improve though, I know for a fact it isn't perfect :)

That's a good idea. I reckon next time you should plan out where on the car you are going to put thick snow, because on the Dino, there's a few awkward places, like just above the front of the rear wheel arch. And under the rear chrome bumpers. But other than that, the snow on the rear deck looks great. The truth is, I couldn't even hold a candle to your efforts here. 👍

That's a good idea. I reckon next time you should plan out where on the car you are going to put thick snow, because on the Dino, there's a few awkward places, like just above the front of the rear wheel arch. And under the rear chrome bumpers. But other than that, the snow on the rear deck looks great. The truth is, I couldn't even hold a candle to your efforts here. 👍
Exactly my thoughts!
You're quite right about planning out the snow and the awkward places. This was my first time doing an edit of this sort, and now that I've learnt where I've fallen short, I can only get better yea?
Thanks again for the feedback man, feedback's what I'm looking for, much appreciated :cheers:

Exactly my thoughts!
You're quite right about planning out the snow and the awkward places. This was my first time doing an edit of this sort, and now that I've learnt where I've fallen short, I can only get better yea?
Thanks again for the feedback man, feedback's what I'm looking for, much appreciated :cheers:

👍 Your first attempt? Wow. I tried following your example today by giving snow editing a go, I gave up because it's difficult. :lol: I won't be adding snow to christmas updates until next year at the earliest. :P

👍 Your first attempt? Wow. I tried following your example today by giving snow editing a go, I gave up because it's difficult. :lol: I won't be adding snow to christmas updates until next year at the earliest. :P
Hahaha, whenever you do, I'm gonna be there to check it out 👍

As you already know, I love it! Well done!! :drool:
Yes, I do, and Thanks again buddy :)

Back