The Rambo RoadHouse | Update: Concept of the Future. |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 127 comments
Lovely one once more Sean. Great toning with balanced choice of color, very good framing and sense of motion. We can almost hear the engine sound :) The more edited version is exclelent, nice bokeh add and good use of the flare in the right windows 👍

Lovely one once more Sean. Great toning with balanced choice of color, very good framing and sense of motion. We can almost hear the engine sound :) The more edited version is exclelent, nice bokeh add and good use of the flare in the right windows 👍
Glad you can hear that engine Jeremy! Thanks man :)

Well so, another drink, another random edit. Not all that random infact; Since I've been hanging out with the WRS clan alot lately, took this while working on a time trial and felt it deserved an edit. After all, all that is there to life lies in..

The Plunge

Yeah, I agree with others! :drool:👍 The Elise shot almost reminds me of NFS Porsche Unleashed with mods! :lol: Which means it's a photo that makes me dream and so it's awesome!! :drool:

Brilliant looking picture, love the light effects and toning. 👍
Thanks Nicolas bud :)

Outstanding work, I like how you kept it very sharp even with a light flayer.
Thanks man, glad you do :)

That Lotus is awesome!!!:drool: As is the Escapade:eek::cheers:
Eric my man! Drinking enough I hope? Thanks man, stop by more often, the bar's overflowing!

Yeah, I agree with others! :drool:👍 The Elise shot almost reminds me of NFS Porsche Unleashed with mods! :lol: Which means it's a photo that makes me dream and so it's awesome!! :drool:

Aah, Porsche Unleashed, those were the days. I consider that the highest form of praise Ciro. If you can connect with a picture, and it invokes emotions within you, it's art! Thanks alot man :cheers:

Stingray

I was watching "Kaz- Pushing the virtual divide" the other day, when they began talking about the 2014 Corvette Stingray Reveal. Impressionable as I am, an instance of brilliant photography depicting a lone Stingray driving through the desert at dusk, coupled with great music compelled me to do an artistic number on the car. By the time I was done, I felt it was worth taking it down the brochure road. The result, well, is for you to judge. :)

Really love your two last edit Sean. The plunge has a very good atmosphere and the lightning effects are very well done (reflections, bokeh effect all is excellent). And the Stingray one is awesome, I really love this kind of shot with the light in front, you've managed to do it very well, the contrast is perfect, the composition is also excellent and the pic has, like tyhe Elise one, a very great atmosphere (I even prefer this one). And of course the advertising adds are just the sweet cherry on this beautiful cake. Bravo !

The Plunge is quite nice Sean, well composed and great colour richness on the car. 👍 The Stingray shot is perhaps even better, lovely use of light and shadow and tone on the piece suits it well. Not too shabby on the ad layout either. 👍

Nice job once more on this Corvette edit. 👍
Thanks Nic! :)

Really love your two last edit Sean. The plunge has a very good atmosphere and the lightning effects are very well done (reflections, bokeh effect all is excellent). And the Stingray one is awesome, I really love this kind of shot with the light in front, you've managed to do it very well, the contrast is perfect, the composition is also excellent and the pic has, like tyhe Elise one, a very great atmosphere (I even prefer this one). And of course the advertising adds are just the sweet cherry on this beautiful cake. Bravo !
As always, you really take the time to look closely at my work. Appreciate it bud :cheers:

GPR
The Plunge is quite nice Sean, well composed and great colour richness on the car. 👍 The Stingray shot is perhaps even better, lovely use of light and shadow and tone on the piece suits it well. Not too shabby on the ad layout either. 👍
Thanks George!

This gallery is awesome @rambo793 :D. The edits are some of the best I have seen. Keep up the good work 👍
Made my day, thanks for stopping by man! :cheers:

you have some amazing work here! Astonishing in fact! 👍:drool:
Haha flattered that you think so FP! Thanks alot, keep stopping by :)

Yeah, American power burst! :drool: Gotta love this photo! 👍
Oh yeah! thanks Ciro!

Long Long Way to go

Think I'm getting a bit rusty perhaps. Anyway, it was one of those moments I felt like an out of the blue edit, the motive behind which was to create something for a friend. I've tried to bring in several emotions into one picture and to me, there's a lot of meaning to all those elements present. Though I'm gonna leave it open to interpretation and let you folk conjure up a meaning to it all. Hope you love it :cheers:

@rambo793: Wow, that shot looks great, looks like two people have stopped for food while on a long road trip, looks like it should be on a poster advertising something. Keep it up and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)

Yes, you're very rusty... :P

What are you talking about?? :crazy: It's fantastically emotional and that's the whole point of photography! :bowdown:👍

@rambo793: Wow, that shot looks great, looks like two people have stopped for food while on a long road trip, looks like it should be on a poster advertising something. Keep it up and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)
Did. Thanks for stopping by and spending time interpreting it :)

Yes, you're very rusty... :P

What are you talking about?? :crazy: It's fantastically emotional and that's the whole point of photography! :bowdown:👍
Haha, appreciate it Ciro :embarrassed:

Excellent moody piece 👍
Lovely pic :)
I like a lot all the little detail you've add in this last edit work :cheers:
Thanks alot you two :cheers:

Well yes again, I've been away for quite a while. My PS3 decided to call it quits, and wouldn't let me play GT6 at all. Got it replaced, got it updated, and after a million years, here I am; with nothing out of the ordinary if you ask me.

In the Air Tonight.

Have always intended to re-create this particular shot that features in a number of episodes of one of the most influential shows of the 1980's. Fans however, will remember it forever as part of the iconic sequence from the Pilot episode, with a pensive Don Johnson driving his Ferrari Daytona down the streets of Miami at night, to Phil Collin's "In the Air Tonight". Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Excellent work Sean, if we stop the video around 55' we can see how well your pic match the original. The mood is perfect. And thx for the song (never tired of listening it :) ).

Excellent work Sean, if we stop the video around 55' we can see how well your pic match the original. The mood is perfect. And thx for the song (never tired of listening it :) ).

I agree with that. Nicely replicated, great job, Sean. 👍

That one is fantastic, simply fantastic, enough said! Perfect replica and the mood is captured very well too! :bowdown:

Thank you Jeremy! I still remember you liking the song when I had it as a theme back during GT5, was wondering when you'd stop by!
Thrilled you took the time to see the video and notice the degree of resemblance between the picture and the original, appreciate it man :cheers:

I agree with that. Nicely replicated, great job, Sean. 👍
Much thanks Nicolas buddy :)

That one is fantastic, simply fantastic, enough said! Perfect replica and the mood is captured very well too! :bowdown:
Two "fantastic" 's must definitely mean something. HAha, appreciate it Ciro, thanks for the kind words :cheers:

Hi Sean
Liked the clip -(bringing back the memories of good old days - is giving away our age!)
Agree with the guys - Superb Image

Back