The Rambo RoadHouse | Update: Concept of the Future. |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 127 comments
Have I already said that I love your style ? :P
Superb work once more, very original, very artistic, it's always a pleasure to open your gallery and discover some new gems. The three shots are exceptionnal, maybe I've got a little preference for the first and the last. The first is pure beauty and I love what you've done with the light in the last :)

Great shots, great edits mate! Love the first 2 from your latest update.;)👍

I think the link for the last shot is broken...

Your first two shots are so amazing that the last shot just seems bland. :lol: The first two are just sooo good. 👍

Have I already said that I love your style ? :P
Superb work once more, very original, very artistic, it's always a pleasure to open your gallery and discover some new gems. The three shots are exceptionnal, maybe I've got a little preference for the first and the last. The first is pure beauty and I love what you've done with the light in the last :)
Have I already said you leave some of the best comments around here?
I'm glad you love the first and last the most and that I keep churning out something interesting for you to look at every time , thanks so much Jeremy :cheers:

Great shots, great edits mate! Love the first 2 from your latest update.;)👍

I think the link for the last shot is broken...
Fixed! Thanks alot Nux :D

Your first two shots are so amazing that the last shot just seems bland. :lol: The first two are just sooo good. 👍
:lol: I quite agree with you there, precisely why I like the first two over the third too!
Much appreciated Sky :)

All 3 pics are superb, details, colors and compostions, Great.
Great words coming from you Nicolas :D:tup:, Thanks buddy!

Racing Diaries Pt. I

Time for something a bit different. I started a League of sorts a few days back, basically to provide a platform for people to race online with nice, disciplined folk. It's called The League for the Timezonally Challenged which pretty much highlights the main purpose of the league :)

We race every Sunday, and yesterday was our first. I thought it would be a good idea to share a few shots from the races:

And who knows, you might love the league too if you're looking for some online racing. We have just 5 members thus far and could certainly use some more.
Be sure to check it out. (Talk about a marketing strategy :lol: )

Very nice update. I would consider joining your racing league sort of thing. But when I google the current GMT time, it's 13 hours behind me (says it's 9.24 AM right now)... Which would mean racing at 1 to 3 AM. :lol: Plus, considering when I get my PS3 I'll have to start fresh (was playing on someone else's PS3 without updates, so no prize cars), I might need to advance a bit. :P

I really like this set though. I love all three this time, none of the shots seem out of place. 👍

Great shots again! :)👍 And good job on the League which I maybe will join! :) I just have to remember that I'm already in too many places on GTP... :lol: Can I keep up?

Very nice update. I would consider joining your racing league sort of thing. But when I google the current GMT time, it's 13 hours behind me (says it's 9.24 AM right now)... Which would mean racing at 1 to 3 AM. :lol: Plus, considering when I get my PS3 I'll have to start fresh (was playing on someone else's PS3 without updates, so no prize cars), I might need to advance a bit. :P

I really like this set though. I love all three this time, none of the shots seem out of place. 👍
Firstly thanks for giving the League a look sky, really appreciate it. Yea, NZ is far off man. But from what I saw on the forums here, majority of the leagues hold races along the Aus, NZ or US timezones, which sort of compelled me to form my own league. Anyway, if you ever feel like some racing between 1-3 A.M you know who to hit up ;)
It's alright, I haven't progressed too much further into the game anyway, I'm still at National A events, savoring it really :P

And much thanks about the shots bud, glad you like them :cheers:

Great shots again! :)👍 And good job on the League which I maybe will join! :) I just have to remember that I'm already in too many places on GTP... :lol: Can I keep up?
Will say it here too, thanks for showing interest!
Grab a diary, make a note of the places you belong to, and come race with us! :lol:

Very original and interesting way to edit your first racing diaries set 👍 Shots 2 & 3 especially have a great composition 👍
And your last shot is very impressive, superb work on light (obviously) but also on composition 👍

Lovely editing in here! 👍
Thanks alot GP! Merry Christmas! :)

Beautiful Moon edit, love the textures you used.
Glad that you do Nicolas, Merry Christmas! :)

Your album is amazing!! great stuff and big shots!!! Bravo! Happy Xmas:cheers::cheers:👍👍
Wow, that made me smile! :D
Thanks Ronin, Have a Merry Christmas too :cheers:

Very original and interesting way to edit your first racing diaries set 👍 Shots 2 & 3 especially have a great composition 👍
And your last shot is very impressive, superb work on light (obviously) but also on composition 👍
As always, thanks Jeremy, hope you had a great Christmas :)

The Road to Paradise

This shot is of quite an emotional value to me really. Was speaking to a friend of mine today, and she kept telling me about how she's been driving all around town, loving every minute of it, all by herself. That kind of struck a chord somewhere. That, and the fact that she's special, compelled me to do this piece just for her.
And might I just add, that she loved it :) . Hope you all had a fun little Christmas :cheers:

Excellent shot ^^, since i live in the middle of the mediterranean i would like to join some of your races ;) if you can add me : ricky_kaka3

GoodWood Diaries Part III

This update has been long overdue really; what with the season of festivities and all that! Anyway, here we are..

Oh and yes, I've done a tutorial of sorts on the use of textures with this shot as base so, be sure to check it out here. It just might be of some help :)

Well one thing led to another and I ended up attempting an advertisement of Aston quality. Quite pleased with this one; it might just be my own favourite!

And Wish you and your families a great 2014! It's great to be a part of this community, with all you lovely folk around. Thanks for the support. Take care of yourselves :cheers:

Well, looks like you will be thrilling me for 2014 also. Yay!!!

All shots are wonderful.:drool:

That Audi is Diabolical.:bowdown:

Go get 'em Kid!!! Happy New Year!!!:gtpflag:
Thanks so much for stopping by Gary! Honestly.
Happy 2014 to you too! :cheers:
Thanks again :)

Excellent set, Rambo! 👍 I don't know how you get those awesome reflections, but they look awesome.

Excellent set, Rambo! 👍 I don't know how you get those awesome reflections, but they look awesome.
Thanks Sky, I don't know myself, things just happen! :lol:

GPR
The Aston is my fav from that bunch. 👍
Knew you'd like the Aston George, you being the brochure shot expert and all. Thanks mate!

Goodwood diaries is so amazing!!! i like so much Audi's Edit!!! really nice work! well done :)
And Ford Focus set is delicious :drool: High School!
HNY 2014!!!:cheers:

Love your aston shot! ;)

That 2.0 is nice too. It's a shame the textures are so poor (I know we don't drive cars down there :D But us, photomothers, we like to see everything clean and sharp hehe).

Back