The REAL 1000km Sierra - Circuito de la Sierra Endurance RaceFinished 

eek, really no ABS? I always assume that "all assists off" means all except ABS :scared:

Just to confirm, what time do we need to be in the lobby tomorrow? And to whom do I need to send a friend request? (if anyone wants to send me friend requests my PSN handle is dawson864)đź‘Ť

I know I said I'd shut up, but, I've been quoted since, and I felt like that was an invite to re-join the conversation. I could see myself fancying a punt at this if it is restricted to R/H and all assists, including ABS, are off.

Is it, and are they?

Cheers, Zo. (And BTW, I am far from being an alien, as Smiley will confirm, I'm sure.)

Yes, all assists including ABS are set to off, though you can still drop your brake pressure to avoid lockup.

eek, really no ABS? I always assume that "all assists off" means all except ABS :scared:

Just to confirm, what time do we need to be in the lobby tomorrow? And to whom do I need to send a friend request? (if anyone wants to send me friend requests my PSN handle is dawson864)đź‘Ť

You should be in the lobby by 12, but the earlier the better as you'll be able to get more practice in.

Damn! Sorry CZ, I hadn't noticed that you're running it tomorrow, I'm removing a kitchen for a friend, and won't be able to make it.

Good luck with it fellas, and try not to crash.

Cheers, Zo.

Sorry about the car, but I was doing some laps in the GT-R N24 '13 (which is the actual car I'm driving, my bad), and I found out that the car is not running 4WD but has an FR drivetrain. In this event, I'd ask the handicap to be lightened at the very least?

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that is a GT3 car.

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that is a GT3 car.
Circuito de la Sierra_24.jpg

...At this point, I'm not exactly sure what car we're talking about right now.:D This is the ride I'm bringing.

what time is that in europa ? and i have just been reading your first post in this thred , and i must say that i havent got any idea on when the safety car should be called too the track and not and so on.....all in all , iff its still been driven with heavy damage its best i dont race , because like i said , i really dont understand when or why the safety car should be called too the track ......sorry i didnt see that before now .....

ok , but it really doesnt make any sence in my head that it apparantly is up too the driver himself too deside and write for the safetycar , your OP in my opinion that is , seems too be asking for accidents too happen , i will try though ......

ok , but it really doesnt make any sence in my head that it apparantly is up too the driver himself too deside and write for the safetycar , your OP in my opinion that is , seems too be asking for accidents too happen , i will try though ......
Cheez and I can also judge if a safety car is necessary.

FINAL ENTRY LIST
If you wish to pull out, now's your final chance.
@BAP_Shockz Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
@Brutaka Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
@JacksHerer Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
@WolfpackS2k McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
@M0NSTER97 DeltaWing
@lars toft XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
@TeamCZRRacing (me) Audi R8 LMS ultra Team Phoenix*

SAFETY CAR DRIVER
@AJHG1000 BMW M Coupe Performance Edition

*It just occurred to me that I can't currently find my capture card, so if it doesn't turn up before the race I may hop in a car myself and give it a go. EDIT: My capture card has turned up, so it looks like I'll be streaming.

The room is live at 1472-4711-0167-3382-8612. You can practice until 12:30 (1:30 server time) at which time the 30min qualifying round will begin, and then the race starts immediately after that. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Will be on in roughly half an hour. (If my mum's not hogging the TV >.>)

EDIT: Btw @OriginalCheezIt, am I still running the weight handicap?

EDIT #2: Yep, she's hogging the TV right now. If I'm not in the room by qualifying, then please cancel my entry.

Last edited:
Cheez and I can also judge if a safety car is necessary.

FINAL ENTRY LIST
If you wish to pull out, now's your final chance.
@BAP_Shockz Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
@Brutaka Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
@JacksHerer Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
@WolfpackS2k McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
@M0NSTER97 DeltaWing
@lars toft XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
@TeamCZRRacing (me) Audi R8 LMS ultra Team Phoenix*

SAFETY CAR DRIVER
@AJHG1000 BMW M Coupe Performance Edition

*It just occurred to me that I can't currently find my capture card, so if it doesn't turn up before the race I may hop in a car myself and give it a go. EDIT: My capture card has turned up, so it looks like I'll be streaming.

The room is live at 1472-4711-0167-3382-8612. You can practice until 12:30 (1:30 server time) at which time the 30min qualifying round will begin, and then the race starts immediately after that. Good luck everyone!
It turns out it is too early for me :ouch:

Sorry :mad:

Will be on in roughly half an hour. (If my mum's not hogging the TV >.>)

EDIT: Btw @OriginalCheezIt, am I still running the weight handicap?

EDIT #2: Yep, she's hogging the TV right now. If I'm not in the room by qualifying, then please cancel my entry.
You've still got over an hour, so no worries. :)

Sorry I couldn't make it to this, I kinda stopped reading the thread after it was decided on a Saturday night, they are the busiest nights of the week at work, I'd have needed like a month's notice to get it booked off.

That being said, I'd love to see results/pictures of the race, and if anything similar or a re-run of the event is planned for the future I'd be grateful to be kept in the loop.

Good luck!

Terribly sorry about my disgraceful exit, my left hand just had heavy carpal tunnel, I couldn't even steer right. Guess I'm not ready for events like this yet. :banghead:

Back