The REAL 1000km Sierra - Circuito de la Sierra Endurance RaceFinished 

However if that's the case I need to know if I can use the McLaren F1 GTR, and at what spec level at least a few days prior :sly:

My main concern with CH tires is that we had 27 cautions last time, and because of it the race lasted much longer than it needed to, and the amount of spinning resulted in a very strung-out race. RH tires would be more sensible IMO given the length and technicality of the track and the race. There would be fewer mistakes because of the higher grip, so the racing would be closer.

I really hope we at least will be racing on racing hard tires , anything else wouldnt make sense in my opinion that is :)
i would also like too drive in the GT-R N24 schulze motorsport 11"

I really hope we at least will be racing on racing hard tires , anything else wouldnt make sense in my opinion that is :)
Would you be OK driving a GT-R GT3 Base Model? They aren't too different, and it would be confusing and unrealistic to have two absolutely identical cars racing each other.

Would you be OK driving a GT-R GT3 Base Model? They aren't too different, and it would be confusing and unrealistic to have two absolutely identical cars racing each other.

they aren`t too different , i hope that was a joke , in my opinion they are miles appart , i would "hate" changing car , but iff i have too , then i must find something else .....

This should cover most of the options that you have:

GT3
600hp, 1350kg

GT500
450hp, 1100kg

Deltawing (for the insane)
250hp, 650kg

FINAL CAR SPECS, I'LL QUOTE YOUR CAR CHOICE AS I FINISH.
Can I use the McLaren F1 GTR as mentioned previously? It can't conform to GT3 standards (below minimum weight) but can probably work for GT500 class? Also when is this event?

McLaren: 450hp, 1200kg

Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11

I don't think you can change the number on that so that'll just be it. :D

GT-R N24 2011: 550hp, 1450kg (handicap due to 4WD)

How about the GT Academy 2012 GT-R?

i will find me a car today , but i need some help with the cars i have found , regarding iff i can use them and the spec. , so i will write a list ......and they are not listed in random order ;)

FALKEN GT-R 04
Ford GT LM Spec ll Test Car
M3 GTR Race Car 01
XANAVI NISMO GT-R 03

i will find me a car today , but i need some help with the cars i have found , regarding iff i can use them and the spec. , so i will write a list ......and they are not listed in random order ;)

FALKEN GT-R 04
Ford GT LM Spec ll Test Car
M3 GTR Race Car 01
XANAVI NISMO GT-R 03

All of those except for the M3 are good. 👍 Someone is already in the M3.

i cant really deside what car i should chose , i want them all hehe so i just have too pick 1 .....

i chose too drive in the XANAVI NISMO GT-R 03 , so iff i could get some specs. for it , that would be great

also i would like too hear the specs. on how the race "rules" are set ?

i cant really deside what car i should chose , i want them all hehe so i just have too pick 1 .....

i chose too drive in the XANAVI NISMO GT-R 03 , so iff i could get some specs. for it , that would be great

also i would like too hear the specs. on how the race "rules" are set ?
Do you mean the rules for conduct, etc.? If so, those are in the OP. If you mean how cars are spec'd out, CheezIt simply takes a car for a test at Sierra and tries to set it to where it's as close as possible to the performance level of other cars, so there are no set rules.

Do you mean the rules for conduct, etc.? If so, those are in the OP. If you mean how cars are spec'd out, CheezIt simply takes a car for a test at Sierra and tries to set it to where it's as close as possible to the performance level of other cars, so there are no set rules.

i mean how is the grip set too for example (real , low or?) , damage and so on .....

regarding too what you said about the specs. for the car , that cheezit take the car for a spin , and then deside on the spec , isnt that wrong ? i mean , everybody has there own way off driving and navigating the cource .....

i can just hope that he uses a wheel then , because using a joypad changes everything ;)

i mean how is the grip set too for example (real , low or?) , damage and so on .....

regarding too what you said about the specs. for the car , that cheezit take the car for a spin , and then deside on the spec , isnt that wrong ? i mean , everybody has there own way off driving and navigating the cource .....

i can just hope that he uses a wheel then , because using a joypad changes everything ;)
Everything is set to real.

As far as CheezIt taking each car and speccing it individually, it's really the best we can do as far as getting the cars on an even playing field. It's not really perfect, but there is no perfect approach to the problem. And besides, you can still adjust everything else to suit your style, just not whatever parameters CheezIt has specified, so there's still plenty of room to customize your setup.

Everything is set to real.

As far as CheezIt taking each car and speccing it individually, it's really the best we can do as far as getting the cars on an even playing field. It's not really perfect, but there is no perfect approach to the problem. And besides, you can still adjust everything else to suit your style, just not whatever parameters CheezIt has specified, so there's still plenty of room to customize your setup.

Thats also ok , but he uses a steering wheel , right ? :nervous::scared: :cheers:

I don't know. @OriginalCheezIt, are you using a wheel?

I'm on gamepad. And yes, I just test all the cars under the same conditions and come up with a power and weight setting. As for other parameters, I set the downforce to maximum so that I can see the difference between cars and adjust accordingly. The only things I really "handicap" cars for are downforce and 4WD. It will produce closer racing than using the PP system, as my tests and ratings are specific to Sierra, as opposed to the PP system, which is just overall for all tracks.

As for your car, @lars toft, GT500 regs will work fine. 450hp, 1100kg

Last edited:
GT-R N24 2011: 550hp, 1450kg (handicap due to 4WD)

Sorry about the car, but I was doing some laps in the GT-R N24 '13 (which is the actual car I'm driving, my bad), and I found out that the car is not running 4WD but has an FR drivetrain. In this event, I'd ask the handicap to be lightened at the very least?

If anyone plans to set their downforce to maximum on such a high speed course as this I don't think they'll be super competitive :D:yuck::crazy:

I really hope we at least will be racing on racing hard tires
All assists set to off

I know I said I'd shut up, but, I've been quoted since, and I felt like that was an invite to re-join the conversation. I could see myself fancying a punt at this if it is restricted to R/H and all assists, including ABS, are off.

Is it, and are they?

Cheers, Zo. (And BTW, I am far from being an alien, as Smiley will confirm, I'm sure.)

Back