The Ripenrun Gallery, Horizon 2, Pagani!

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 78 comments
Thanks guys, as previously mentioned, I love the 458 spider, spyder, speeder?
:dopey: I screwed up when I set up my account and can't delete anything so I may be on hiatus till I can figure something out, may be back on the Forza4 side for a while. :banghead:

When I got the game, I just started playing under my Forza profile and saving photos to that profile, it is now full and I can't delete anything except images from forza. I was online this afternoon with a Microsoft tech who couldn't help, I am going to try another one tomorrow, hopefully another person can find a solution.

Out of curiosity, are your photos going to The same place your Forza files go to?

Yes they are. You are supposed to be able to edit them from the "photomode" menu and then you press the "share photo" menu. From there you should be able to delete old photos. let me know what happens.

I'm not HDR's biggest fan, but you've used it well and I can appreciate HDR done well.

My favourite has to be the second 458spider shot. I feel the HDR is a little overpowering on some of the shots in this set though

Hey thank you StoneyNUFC, I appreciate your comments, only a couple of the 458's are filtered, maybe the sharpening is giving that effect. I may put up a few either or's next time for comparison sake.

Back