The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

Well this comming weekend is my spring break and I do believe I will be buying this! And are you interested in doing this or just chatting lol im not sure? Either way this is fun!

I don't know. If I have time. I would like to use the RGT as a privateer entry.....:sly:

adeadsnipermatt
I'm hosting a practice race room:
Number: 1472-6118-3615-5261-9631

Thanks! If I can make it in a little I will the new router isn't quite cooperating with me

Your still testing have you asked the question I told you to ask if so what was the answer

I'm not at home right now. I'll be on later tonight.

at first i was like wow whats later for him?! then i saw your in arizona and i was like ohhh

and james the response is in favor of keeping monza, and the scheduale as it is and maybe at the end do it as a extra non points race

"it" being the indy oval for all that didnt know

at first i was like wow whats later for him?! then i saw your in arizona and i was like ohhh

and james the response is in favor of keeping monza, and the scheduale as it is and maybe at the end do it as a extra non points race

"it" being the indy oval for all that didnt know

Yeah. It's only 7:20 PM here.

nitrorocks
Yeah. It's only 7:20 PM here.

Man that's nice it's 10:30 here and with the two tvs in my room I can play gt5 and watch the final four at the same time... Life is good

we just called it a night im tired lots of sitting infront of my wheel today, getting routers and eating pizza

Back