The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

How does this sound we do a all star race after the first 5 races we use the top 4 drivers from both classes all drivers use the same car at indy superspeedway how does that sound to everyone

Christ almighty!!! I've had to change my email address on here because my other one is not registered as being valid. What the hell!?!?!?!

Corvette's steering feel is weird. Thats all I can conclude from 30 min of testing LOL.
It's also a strangely endearing car.

phil bell
Corvette's steering feel is weird. Thats all I can conclude from 30 min of testing LOL.
It's also a strangely endearing car.

Ya you couldn't get that car to stick in a few turns at laguna seca

Also all I've been looking into the continental tire series a little more and IF we do it would you like to combine the gs and st classes or run them at the same time but be separate like gt and dp

polarbear345
It's a Rolex series curse!!! Lol and I was thinking that thr continental tire series is a good idea I'm gonna look into it

Have you ever seen the series?

alright so to save you from looking through the origional post (however pretty it may be) may be hard to see what cars are left, so ill let you know:

1 bentley speed 8 left

1 peugeot team total left

2 peugeot team oreca's left

2 dodge vipers left

Last edited:
I don't know if I should do DP or GT. I'm already doing an LMP series.... I guess I'll take the 458 in the GT class.

For season 2, you should add the RUF, Mazda, and Camaro for GT. and have the Corvette and Viper as privateer entries like a spare guy uses them.

Back