The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 103,015 views
Hey group.
Looks like I'm not going to be able to participate at 6:15 Eastern.
However, will log in to watch. Good luck to all!!
 
Hey group.
Looks like I'm not going to be able to participate at 6:15 Eastern.
However, will log in to watch. Good luck to all!!

Well, you're very welcome to join at ANY time. The race won't START until 7:05, imaginably, so you could possibly still make it. If that's the case, we allow people to start from the back of their *CLASS* and you just won't have qualifying/practice time, OR A PEE BREAK.
 
I'm may be late, not sure I'll start at back of gt if I can't make qualifying.
 
Well, you're very welcome to join at ANY time. The race won't START until 7:05, imaginably, so you could possibly still make it. If that's the case, we allow people to start from the back of their *CLASS* and you just won't have qualifying/practice time, OR A PEE BREAK.
Hahaha!!! The ominous pee break. Relieve your bladders people, relieve your darn bladders.

Anyway, since I can't join the current lobby coz James is hosting, what's gonna happen now?
 
StormPacer
Hahaha!!! The ominous pee break. Relieve your bladders people, relieve your darn bladders.

Anyway, since I can't join the current lobby coz James is hosting, what's gonna happen now?

You can host with that lovely wired connection!
 
polarbear345
You can host with that lovely wired connection!

I can host too if I need too, I have a great connection.. Either way, just let me know.
 
StormPacer
Hahaha!!! The ominous pee break. Relieve your bladders people, relieve your darn bladders.

Anyway, since I can't join the current lobby coz James is hosting, what's gonna happen now?

Someone else can open the room then
 
I made a room in my lounge the other day that, for some reason, is still coming up under the name of "Rolex Indy: Practice" :(

My connection is NAT Type 3. And I'm wired.... WTH!>?!?!
 
So, who's hosting?
 
^^^ really? Ok, i'll make a room...

Room #: 1472-6118-3916-1736-6387
 
Ok, so my NAT Type is stopping me from joining anyone, it seems. GARGH!!!!!
 
Tried that, unplugged my access point, reset the router indoors, turned off my PS3.... and.... nothing. FFFFF***************************CKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
StormPacer
Tried that, unplugged my access point, reset the router indoors, turned off my PS3.... and.... nothing. FFFFF***************************CKKKKKKKKKKKK

:::::::(((((((( you've got 30 minutes left!
 
I hear that mics are enabled in the lobby. Why?
 
Well Seth just got on. If he can host hell do it and have mics disabled
 
Well I just joined DJackson's room without a problem just now, just to check.... Hmmmm
 
As much I hate to say it we may have to postpone this race
 
I wouldn't want you to postpone it, but I'm super super p*ssed that I can't join harrison's lobby.
 
StormPacer
I wouldn't want you to postpone it, but I'm super super p*ssed that I can't join harrison's lobby.

Seth opened a room we are going there
 
Hmmmmm, I just got DC'd from the room. Gah, this is annoying.
 
StormPacer
Hmmmmm, I just got DC'd from the room. Gah, this is annoying.

Try again, now mrM is hosting
 
I can't get back in.... What the hell is going on...?
 
StormPacer
I can't get back in.... What the hell is going on...?

Who knows! And harrison is next in hosting line... Then damu
 
what were the results for the race
 
Back