The RUF thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lathafummi
  • 313 comments
  • 42,500 views
Overhauled my CTR. Tuned it to replicate an '87 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera (the car that the Yellow Bird is based on, so I essentially just tried to de-RUF it as far as possible) and gave it new rims and a new coat of paint to match the style of that period.

15-Ascari Full Track_9.jpg
15-Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg
15-Goodwood Hillclimb_1.jpg
15-Special Stage Route 7_2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 15-Ascari Full Track_5.jpg
    15-Ascari Full Track_5.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 15-Ascari Full Track_7.jpg
    15-Ascari Full Track_7.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 15-Gemasolar_2.jpg
    15-Gemasolar_2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 15-Special Stage Route 7_9.jpg
    15-Special Stage Route 7_9.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 36
^^ WOW.. great shots! What colour is that? Looks just right with the black rims.....
 
^^ WOW.. great shots! What colour is that? Looks just right with the black rims.....

Thanks! I'll post it when I turn on my PS3 ;)


@BJhartopp The color is Verde Ithaca
 
Last edited:
I think I have just the thing for this topic :D
RUF RGT Vs. GT-R...RUF might as well be premium :)

w67J0Cz.jpg


kvWi9OK.jpg


NU8aslP.jpg


Rt9icUK.jpg


Z4n2A5T.jpg
 
BTR Paparazzi!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
 
Not sure how I feel about red wheels on that car, but overall it looks good. 👍
 
Excellent thread! Looking forward to seeing many more photos and even posting a few photos of my own.
 
Back