The 'September speculation' discussion thread? (No car suggestions)

Been pretty quiet on the update front. What are odds of one this month?
83pRNJThO0hsozT0YEaR0sxyCms=.gif

Smoke.
Improved tire physics.
Huge Vr Revamp... we need more Vr content.
AI improvement, a “Alien Mode” persay.
More REAL tracks, or GT originals like grand valley or autumn ring.
Change first person seating controls to a quick menu in the pause screen, takes too long to get to.
Tire pressure change options.
More time of day options or progressive time of day.
Laguna Seca
Rally cross setup from the initial driving experience portion of the game new to become available to play.
Online VR or multiplayer VR mode. (Possibly make a version like the free run, endurance, race option in the lobby creation that allows a small occupancy lobby for only Vr users)
Wheel spec changes. (Widths or offset adjustments along with diameter)
Reduction in transmission whine on race cars or transmission upgrades.
Dash pack control. (Dash information controlled by player as in project cars)

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but in the main screen for the online lobby, how about a way to save the search options? Every time I want to search for a lobby, I have to re enter the same fields over and over again - the track, all regions, show full rooms. I only ever look for Tokyo or Nordschlief circuits, it gets really annoying having to scroll down through the tracks menu every time I want to search for a lobby.

Could we get a little option button to save the search settings? Or have them save by default, and then have a little button to reset the fields?

I dont want to be pessimistic, but I feel we will not have any updates this month. I hope to be wrong.

At the beginning of last month we had teaser about the new circuit. This month had nothing.

I would love to see even a minor update like the cars and a variation of a track (eg. add Bugatti) but they shot their wad with their last update and that was only a few weeks ago so they'll let that percolate before they put out their next.

I also think its about due for a new VGT? Not that I want another one but they could do another Audi VGT update.

If they want to make as few people as happy as possible then they will give up a VGT car pack with all the above.... maybe even a Nike madness concept.

I want Mercedes SLR McLaren i want to hear it's sound ! and are they going to ever fix that Bugatti Veron 16.4 engine cover bug because it's 2D low polygon and it's visually the worst elements from any GT Sport cars you can see how it should looks like when you pause the game there are also other elements in this car which should looks better.

A leaderboard which shows how many of my GT Sport wins, poles, fastest laps, clean races, etc match up against my friend's list, people I follow and all over the world.

Back