"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,205 views
I guess its not Duff. Hoegarden?
 
nope, don;t rule out duff though, ( comes in many forms )
 
I know there was an episode with Fudd included. I think it's when the family went to a niebouring town to Springfield.
 
TwinTurboJay
Nope, just called Duff Import !!!
No, he never said what it was called. He said the following, "Here's a tasty little lager, that came all the way from Holland."

Homer's response was, "Beggars can't be choosie."
 
Well that changes everything, someone must make an educated desision or something. Somebody's gotta set a new question, come on!
 
OK, I'll go.

What actor was mimiced for the "Scoutmaster" in the Batman cartoon spoof?
 
Was it Jon Lovitz? I don't think it was him... Adam West voiced Batman... Boy George? :)
 
No. *HINT* Think, "center square to block."
 
Whoopie Goldberg? Homer Simpson? Ron howard? (nm on ron howard, he was top center...)
 
Here's another hint, you're too young to know the answer.
 
Crap.... Sean Connery? Im dunno...
 
Event Horizon
Crap.... Sean Connery? Im dunno...
OK, I laughed at that one. So, you can go next. Yes, Sean Connery does look a lot like Paul Lynde.

paul%20lynde.jpg
 
I don't know who Paul Lynde is... I would've given up...

anyway, what is Manjula's (Apus Wife) favorite movie? (should be easy, i suck at making trivia questions... :()
 
Yeah, easy one. It is also her favorite food and book.
 
Name at least three songs that were used during the "Octobia" show.
 
1 Ain't misbehaving, 2 Welcome to my nightmare, 3 Bad, bad Leroy Brown

Next one......What is Springfeild's moto?
 
Motto?

"A noble spirit embiggens even the smallest man"

("I'd never head of the word "embiggens" before I came here."
"It's a perfectly crumulent word.")
 
...And I watched that eposode the other night as well:banghead:
 
Yeah, that's a great episode...Well not really but the start of it is funny.
 
What was the car related song the B Sharps wrote?
 
"Baby on board".

So, ar eyou going to tell me if I'm right and can ask the next question, or are you just going to keep going?
 
"Baby, on board. Something, something, Burt Ward!"
 
Wow, it pretty much writes it self!
 
Famine
"Baby on board".

So, ar eyou going to tell me if I'm right and can ask the next question, or are you just going to keep going?

The ball's in your court.
 
What was Homer's excuse for, amongst other things, burning down the power plant by placing a donut in the reactor?
 
Back