"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,205 views
He wanted to see if it would get bigger.
 
I can confirm that.

Post a question so solid!
 
How much money does Colonel Homer sell Lurleen's contract for?
 
Was it 50 Bucks?
 
What are the first and second names of Homer's baloney?!!!!
 
Yup 👍

Go
 
OK, Name 5 Family pets the Simpsons have had, and only one Snowball counts
 
Pinchy, Blinky, Stampy(I see a thyme here), Santa's Little Helper and Snowball I and II.
 
Solid Lifters
He wanted to see if it would get bigger.

DQuaN
I can confirm that.

Post a question so solid!

Actually no. That was the reason he did it - not the excuse he gave to Mr. Burns. Twice. And a flotilla of massed ships after he accidentally stole a "nucular" submarine...
 
Right-o Solid, also Mojo an Furious D / Dunkin would have been acceptable

Go ahead !!
 
Famine
Actually no. That was the reason he did it - not the excuse he gave to Mr. Burns. Twice. And a flotilla of massed ships after he accidentally stole a "nucular" submarine...
It's my first day?
 
That's the one!

"What made you think you could get away with it?"
"It's my first day."
"Well, I've never seen you before so I'm going to believe you."
"Sir? That's Homer Simpson - he's been working here for 17 years."
"WHAT?! What made you think you could get away with lying to me?"
"Errrr... It's my first day?"
 
Ok, I will take over....

What kind of car Did Homer drive when he was promoted for laughing at Mr. Burn's dumb jokes
 
a mercedes 300 sl convertible ( mid 90's ) black....


What kind of Vehical did Mel Gibson Drive to the movie set with Homer ?
 
Oh, it was a Dodge Caravan

***from same episode

What movie was the vehicle from that Homer and Mel Gibson jacked from the Museum ?
 
nananananananana leader. nananananananana leader. leader, leader, BATMAN!!!! :D

After Bart's Lawsuit against Krusty for the metal Krusty-O, the cereal was changed. What is Krusty saying on the new box?
 
Please don't sue us?

I'll have to think harder about it.
 
Event Horizon
nananananananana leader. nananananananana leader. leader, leader, BATMAN!!!! :D

They Didnt Take the Batmobile, it was the car from The Road Warrior
 
Oops. Stupid mistake... :( You go, CS...
 
Event Horizon
After Bart's Lawsuit against Krusty for the metal Krusty-O, the cereal was changed. What is Krusty saying on the new box?


Now with Flesh eating bacteria
 
yup
 
What does Homer have inscribed on Lisa'a new sax.?
 
To Lisa, may your new saxamaphone bring you many more hours of, d'oh!
 
that would be your go then
 
Bollocks#999
that would be your go then
OK, I wasn't 100% sure if I was correct.

What comic book does Homer eat in front of Fat Comic Book Store Owner? Yes, he has no name as of yet.
 
Spiderman #1

What is Stampy's safety word?
 
Peanuts?
 
Mugumbo.

How old is Otto? *HINT* His birthdate was on his liscence.
 
Back