"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,205 views
DQuaN
"Chicken Soup for the Loser" :lol: 👍
Correct! And, about time, too. ;)

Bollocks#999
since its been a day, to finish the quote:


...with many beautiful ladies :)
Damn, I should have known that! :grumpy:
 
TwinTurboJay
I'll jump in for a quick one.....

Where does the Simpson Family have a $3300 credit that they have not used to date ?

Is it the store marg bought the nice dress from?
 
TwinTurboJay
Yup !, But what is the name of the store...
Chanel. Homer - "They sell beer and gum, right?"
 
When Homer went shopping for a new TV set, what model was pointed out to him by the salesman. I'm not looking for the make, only the model.
 
The Carnivale. I believe it has study plastic casing to prevent fall-apart. 👍
 
OK, no one has Gone, I am going to start it back up !

What show was the theme song "Flaming Moe's" copying / spoofing ?
 
Seeing as I got Solids one a few goes ago, before Jay "Jumped in for a quick one..." I'll post one:

Give me the FULL names of the 5 members of the Simpons family.
 
Bart "Bartholamew Jo-Jo Simpson"
Lisa "Lisa Marie Simpson"
Maggie "Magaret Simpson"
Marge " Marjorie Bouvier Simpson"
Homer " Homer Jay Simpson "
 
:)👍

*edit* How come you are never on MSN?
 
Can't be on MSN while at work, ( but posting is ok ! ) @ work 9 hours a day so don't get too much time to be on the computer while home...plus the wife uses the computer at home for her ONline courses...


Homer Wouldn't give up his kids of fatherhood for anything...except this _________ !
( hint; Krusty has a daughter episode )
 
OK, Homer said " Accept maybe some mag wheels, that would be sweet "

When Homer switched bars due to the Flaming Moe takover, what kind of beer did they serve there ?
 
Was it Fudd?
 
I can't remember if I have asked this one yet but........ Name all of the celebrity voices in "The house of tomorrow" Treehouse of horror.
 
DQuaN
I can't remember if I have asked this one yet but........ Name all of the celebrity voices in "The house of tomorrow" Treehouse of horror.

MATTHEW PERRY
DENNIS MILLER
PIERCE BROSNAN

What was the name of the extra month that Springfield Elementary added to their calendar?
 
As Bart put it, who were the only people hurt in the explosion that blew up Side Show Bob & Selma's honeymoon suite ?
 
The paying customers at the hotel ???:confused:???
 
TwinTurboJay
As Bart put it, who were the only people hurt in the explosion that blew up Side Show Bob & Selma's honeymoon suite ?
The fine people of Best Western.
 
What magazines were Patty and Selma reading when they were at the hair dresser?
 
What Husband or Good Husband??? Something like that. Come to think of it, I am completley wrong but it's all I can think of as that was the subject they were talking about. There is a name in the back of my head but i'm having trouble retreiving it. :dunce:
 
DQuaN
What Husband or Good Husband??? Something like that. Come to think of it, I am completley wrong but it's all I can think of as that was the subject they were talking about. There is a name in the back of my head but i'm having trouble retreiving it. :dunce:
No, it does not have anything to do with a husband, or the like. I will say, they were "gossip" magazines.
 
Back