"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Close. The comic is called (name)-Girl. Another hint: The first part of the title is an animal.
 
Cheetah-Girl?

Frog-girl?
 
Very close with cheetah girl. The animal lives in the same area as the cheetah.
 
Liger-Girl? :lol:

Now I remember, it was Zebra-Girl.
 
What did Willie attack bart with in the junkyard?
 
If you're referring to the nightmare, he turns into a giant lawn mower, a giant steam-powered spider...and something else I think.
 
No, I'm referring to the junkyard, In real life.
 
Event Horizon
No, I'm referring to the junkyard, In real life.

Dang! That's a good one. I just can't remember, I remember that episode though.
 
Willie theatens Bart with the fender of a car. I think it's from a VW Beetle.
 
SublimeDood10
Willie theatens Bart with the fender of a car. I think it's from a VW Beetle.
That is correct. It wasn't off of a beetle, just some old American car.

Willie must be ultra strong, too. He also threw an entire engine block at him!
 
Alright, what kind of soda (be specific) is Homer trying to get when he gets his arm stuck in the vending machine?

Bonus: How does he free himself?
 
It was some sort of "Crystal Soda," which he referred to as "mmmm.... invisble cola." He got free from letting go of the bottle.
 
Correct. It was "Crystal Buzz Cola"
 
What did the sign on the window of the In "N" Out Ear Piercing shop say about ear piercing?
 
So a Fender is the American word for a bumper. I have always wondered what it was :dunce:👍
 
DQuaN
So a Fender is the American word for a bumper. I have always wondered what it was :dunce:👍
Actually, I have heard that used very rarely over here. I just new what d00d was talking about. I say bumper, but I knew what d00d was talking about.
 
"If It Dangles, We'll Punch a Hole in It."

Although that doesn't really make any sence.
 
DQuaN
So a Fender is the American word for a bumper. I have always wondered what it was :dunce:👍
I'm Canadian, but I live right by the border. In my experience; bumpers are the things on the front and back, fenders are the bits around where the wheels are.
(Understand that north america is really really really big and there may be a lot of regonal differences in terminology.)
 
Emohawk
I'm Canadian, but I live right by the border. In my experience; bumpers are the things on the front and back, fenders are the bits around where the wheels are.
(Understand that north america is really really really big and there may be a lot of regonal differences in terminology.)
Well, he knew it was a part of a car, closely related to a bumper, and I'll give him that. At least he remembered that much.

DQuan, that's it! You're go!
 
What does Otto call his father?
 
Doesn't he call him "sir" because he's an admiral, or something?
 
I'll give it to you. He calls him "The Admiral".

:)👍
 
Multi-part question. This is about the Who Wants to be a Millionare?-esq game show:

1. Who was in the "hotseat"?
2. What was the question? What were the 4 choices?
3. Who did he call for his lifeline?
4. Who actually gave him the answer?
5. What was the answer?
 
Moe
Which is not an atomic Element: Plutonium, Uranium, Something else, and something Stupid
Homer
Lisa
Something Stupid!!!

I'll edit when I remember. I saw this one only the other day :grumpy:
 
It has to do with Chemistry, but you hagve the choices and answer wrong.
 
Question 1: Moe
Question 2: wich is not a subatomic particle? Neutron, Proton, Electron and Bonbon
Question 3: Homer
Question 4: Lisa
Question 5: the answer was Bonbon. Really.
 
Mr. Mika
Question 1: Moe
Question 2: wich is not a subatomic particle? Neutron, Proton, Electron and Bonbon
Question 3: Homer
Question 4: Lisa
Question 5: the answer was Bonbon. Really.
Yeah, you got it. Ask a question!
 
Back