"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
A lot bigger.
 
I bet it's some arbetruely stupid number???

The 10 Do's and The 1000 Don'ts of Knife Safety
 
10,000? I'm pretty sure it was an even number.
(pictures): Don't brush your teeth with the knife
Don't shoot the knife out of a slingshot
Don't kill the cat
Bart: Aw, they don't let you have any fun.
:lol:
 
10000 was gonna be my next guess. I think it's right too.
 
"The 10 Do's and 500 Don'ts of Knife Safety".
 
PS
"The 10 Do's and 500 Don'ts of Knife Safety".
BINGO!! You win the prize!
 
What is Selma's pet iguana named?
 
Jub-Jub
 
Name 2 of the 3 towns that have had monorails intalled. Springfield does not count.
 
Ogdenville and New Haverbrook. And by gum, that got them on the map!
 
You know it. Post a question, yo.
 
Name 3 of the 4 license plate letter/number combo's that Sideshow Bob printed off while in jail.
 
KILBART
DIEBART
BARTDIE???

I know they all have something to do with Bart.
 
close. one of them was almost it.
 
KILLBART
DIEBART
BARTDIE

I added an extra 'L' in the first one. Is that right?
 
Someone11
All 4:

RIP BART
DIE BART
IH8 BART
BART DOA

:)
I'll vouch for ya, that's correct! Go ahead with your question!
 
lol
in the opening scene of the simpsons, what does the scanner read after scanning maggie?
 
Someone11
lol
in the opening scene of the simpsons, what does the scanner read after scanning maggie?
We just did that one, ace. Pick a new question.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
License to join the NRA.
Actually, he gives him a lifetime membership in the NRA. Meh, good enough for Government standards.
 
What are the names of the two gay guys that Homer moves in with?
 
I thought there were three? Ben, Scott and Terry.

[edit] Julio and Grady.

[edit] If I'm right, heres the question: What is Comic book guy's real name?
 
PS
I thought there were three? Ben, Scott and Terry.

[edit] Julio and Grady.

[edit] If I'm right, heres the question: What is Comic book guy's real name?
It's Fat Comic Book Store Owner. He's never been named. But, in one episode, Gladdis called him Dennis. I'm not sure if that's his real name.
 
It is not, he was named tonight on the superbowl episode.
I preceded to promptly forget what his name was though. His first name starts with J and his last name vaugely reminds me of apples. I think.
 
Emohawk
It is not, he was named tonight on the superbowl episode.
I preceded to promptly forget what his name was though. His first name starts with J and his last name vaugely reminds me of apples. I think.
Damn, they finally gave him a name, and I miss it. I gotta stop doing other things when that show is on.
 
Back