"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Almost. He actually said: "it's going to take a whole lotta fireworks to clean this up!" :dopey:

But ask one, please.
 
Nice !!

ok, What is the name of the trailer Homer uses to steal the 'illegal' beer from the dumpsite during the prohibition >?
 
TwinTurboJay
Nice !!

ok, What is the name of the trailer Homer uses to steal the 'illegal' beer from the dumpsite during the prohibition >?

i know the trailer you mean, taller than it is wide and long, that kinda one.


I'm gunna go with ..... ...... ..... tow n go
 
naw, its been awhile,
it was the 'lil lugger' ..i saw it, thought it was kind of clever...

Someone else post one up !
 
New q:

When the simpsons had their christmas "stolen", and the town raised $15,000 for them, they went out and bought a car. How much was the car BEFORE the salesman changed the price?

Hint: Homer asks "Is this car $15,000?" and the Salesman replies "It is now"
 
$12,000?
 
What did Lisa want to buy when they found out Homer had stole a trillion dollar bill?
 
TwinTurboJay
DuneBuggies !!!!!
"Forget college, mom, we're trillionaires! Lets buy dune buggies!"

yuppers
 
okie dokie

in the christian band "Covenant ", what other band did the bass player play for ?
 
TwinTurboJay
okie dokie

in the christian band "Covenant ", what other band did the bass player play for ?
Mr. Mister?
 
Nope...

*hint*
both Lisa and Marge recognize him as the bass player for the other band..

*hint*

its a little bit ironic
 
TwinTurboJay
Nope...

*hint*
both Lisa and Marge recognize him as the bass player for the other band..

*hint*

its a little bit ironic
Last guess: Alanis Morissette?
 
Black Sabbath or something like that?
 
Mr. Mika gets it !!!!

I love that part...guys playing bass in a church band, and he is recognized as a bass player for Satanica...sweet !

Post one up !
 
Ok,

when Homer and Bart have "fake lepracy", they want Flanders to help them. At some point they moan "brains, brains..."

What -according to Homer- should Ned do with his brains?
 
"Use your brains to help us! Your juicy brains, brains"

Oh, can't think of one. I'll pass it on. Someone else have a go.


*EDIT* I got one now.

When marge plays blanche doubois in a musical, (dunno how you spell that), she drops maggie off at a day care center, run by the director of the musical's sister. What was the name of the day care center?
 
phat_pengiun
"Use your brains to help us! Your juicy brains, brains"

Oh, can't think of one. I'll pass it on. Someone else have a go.


*EDIT* I got one now.

When marge plays blanche doubois in a musical, (dunno how you spell that), she drops maggie off at a day care center, run by the director of the musical's sister. What was the name of the day care center?

I can't remember. but I do remember that they weren't allowed to have pacifiers.
 
Swift
I can't remember. but I do remember that they weren't allowed to have pacifiers.

That's the one. Anyone else?
 
Lol,
Ayn Rand School for Tots !!!

ok, What was the SeaCaptain's opinion of Ned's " PraiseLand " ?
 
"More like thar HE blows"

If that's it, somebody else can go ahead and ask another.
 
I have a feeling he said something regarding that it was worse than another theme park. I'm guessing, sea world.
 
Back