"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
What was the name of the "imaginary" roof contractor that Homer befriends?
 
the_undrtaker89
omg i have no idea about that one, what episode was it?
It's a newer one. I'll give ya big hint. I already gave you his "name." Well, sort of.
 
Solid Lifters
What was the name of the "imaginary" roof contractor that Homer befriends?

Wasn't it Ray Magini > ( played by Ray Romano ? )

OT..I saw the strip your new 'tar is from S.L... I killed myself laughing !
 
TwinTurboJay
Wasn't it Ray Magini > ( played by Ray Romano ? )

OT..I saw the strip your new 'tar is from S.L... I killed myself laughing !
:lol: Me too! That's why I used it! My boys were laughing at that one too.

And, you're correct! The letters from imaginary happen to spell Ray Magini.
 
alrighty...

What did Mr. Burns use to renew his bedroom prowess when dating Snake's Ex ?
 
it was some liquid from the pockets of a pocket fox!!!!
If that counts, here's mine:

When the simpsons go to london, they all rent a car from what is supposed to be hertz rent a car, but the name "hertz" was changed. What was it changed to?
 
'ertz :)

When Bart is initially testing the "robot" Homer built for him, what does he get the robot to smash?
 
Itself? :lol: Just joking, i don't know. Is that it?
 
Ok, i will.

In the episode where lisa needs braces, at the plant, there is a new plan. The basic jist of it is, that they have to give up their dental plan for a keg of beer. Homer thinks long and hard, saying two phrases over and over in his head - "Lisa needs braces" and "dental plan", but something interrupts his repeating, or so he calls it, "Train of thought".
What interrups his train of thought?
 
It was one of the workers at the power plant. Im not sure if it was lenny or karl
 
One of the guys drops a sharpened pencil into his butt crack.

What did Bart destroy Willie's shack with?
 
Correct i think!

Is this another "take my go" request neon?
 
I think i remember the episode. Was Lisa on the door?
 
was it reverend lovejoy's daughter?

Neon_SRT is this question from a newer episode?
 
Is this the episode in the future, cause I remember Nelson got both Sherri and Terri pregnant.
 
Oh yeah, is it Jenny? or Jenna?
 
Back