"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Famine might as well go, seeing as he got the "Bonus" question.
 
Where does Bart first go - because the outside world is too big and bright - when he's freed from his bubble after contracting Pandavirus?
 
AND AIR CONDITIONING DUCT ON THE ROOF OF SPRING FIELD ELEMENTRY !

"Does this think suck...or blow....................................SUCK !!!!!!!!!!! "

lol

What to 'components' make of the Mr. Sparkle logo ?
 
A fish and a light bulb.


There's your answer fishbulb!
 
In "Call of the Simpsons", what is the name of the RV that Homer tried to buy first?
 
I think it was the Tinkler?
 
It was the Ultimate Behemoth !!!!


What was the Salesmans name ?
 
Damn. I can't remember. It wasn't the name of the dealers. The guy just worked for them/him.
 
I thought the dealership was named after him....maybe I am mistaken ?

-*hint*- yeee haaa
 
TwinTurboJay
I thought the dealership was named after him....maybe I am mistaken ?

-*hint*- yeee haaa
I know his name is Cowboy Bob, but I don't know what his business is called. So, I'll guess.

Cowboy Bob's RV Kingdom?
 
What "toy" did Homer drop when he bumped into Flanders while leaving the store?
 
A squeeky dog toy. I believe it was a steak, which he planned to give to maggie.


If that's right ...


When barney is given the role of designated driver, he has to drive lenny, carl, and homer home using homer's car. He can't take the thought of everyone bing drunk but him, and when he drops homer off home, he drives off with the car. Later, we see homer putting up flyers for the lost car, when he gets a letter from the city of new york. On finding out that his car is illegally parked in manhattan, the family goes to new york. Apon finding his car parked between two syscrapers, he rings the phone number on the clamp attached to the wheel, and is told to :
"Wait from 9-5 for parking attendant ..."

What's the name of the parking attendant?
 
phat_pengiun
A squeeky dog toy. I believe it was a steak, which he planned to give to maggie.


If that's right ...


When barney is given the role of designated driver, he has to drive lenny, carl, and homer home using homer's car. He can't take the thought of everyone bing drunk but him, and when he drops homer off home, he drives off with the car. Later, we see homer putting up flyers for the lost car, when he gets a letter from the city of new york. On finding out that his car is illegally parked in manhattan, the family goes to new york. Apon finding his car parked between two syscrapers, he rings the phone number on the clamp attached to the wheel, and is told to :
"Wait from 9-5 for parking attendant ..."

What's the name of the parking attendant?
I don't know, but that is one of the best Simpsons episodes ever.
 
Officer Steve Grabowski

Why does Mr. Burns make Homer the executive vice president?
 
phat_pengiun
A squeeky dog toy. I believe it was a steak, which he planned to give to maggie.


If that's right ...
Pretty much, except it was a pork chop.


To blame all the problems on Homer Simpson.
 
Solid, no. Shake, be more specific.
 
Didn't Homer kill the Canary?
 
Well, he was high when he came into mr burns office and laughed at all his jokes.
 
When was the dam at springfield set to blowup?
 
When Sideshow Bob got out of jail and wanted revenge. If I'm right somebody else can ask.
 
What basketball team were Bart and Milhouse able to join because "it's just that easy"?
 
Canadian Olympic team?

If I am right, you can take my turn again.
 
Back