The Sport Mode Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Voodoovaj, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

I thought it might be fun to post screenshots of sport mode races when you see a forum member that you recognize. Here's the rules.

1 - Sport mode. No online lobbies because that's easy to meet up. It has to be by chance.
    2 - A picture of you and the person you spotted.
    3 - Let everyone know who you saw, what they were driving, and what you were driving.

Today, I saw @Nando deBem driving a Z4. That's me in the GTR. I got punted in turn one and had to make my way back through the back. Good to see you Nando!

[​IMG]

2. Nando deBem

Nando deBem

I messed up pretty badly in this race.. lol
    I even changed back to my 911.
    Hope I see you on track again.

PSN:And-War and Voodoovaj like this.
  3. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Good idea for a thread! :)

Must admit though, I don't know many users here by username, but if I spot someone I'll post here :D

ThePotatoKing, Skiddy and Nando deBem like this.
  4. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I've seen one player with a GTP in his name so far but I can't remember who it was :boggled:

5. Shottah072

Shottah072

Ive seen allot of users on track. The online community is not that big i feel like i am mostly racing the same people. Usually recognize half the field by their names.

John Moore and phil_75 like this.
  6. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

lol photos or it didn't happen, I saw zzzPT in a race a while back, I only noticed after seeing his rum bum livery in the top 2 at the race start intro

zzz_pt likes this.
  7. cleanLX

cleanLX

is it possible for me to creat a new account here... or would I have to do it on the PS4.
    CleanLX here... HuddyBob in GTSport...
    What is the best way for me to correct this?

@Voodoovaj we had a good race the other night, I was driving the Gr.4 Aston with a Texaco livery (Facebook logo on the rear bumper, you likely remember than as you were having a tough time getting by)... we took runs/lines at one another for a couple laps, even came out of the pits together and ensued for a couple more... we touched a couple times, neither lost any ground on account of it and there was no meanness... in the end you got me...and drove off... grrr...
    Good racing.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Voodoovaj likes this.
  8. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281 Premium

@Voodoovaj, good idea for a thread. I know I have ran with you a few times, others as well. I will have to remember to start saving some replays now :gtpflag:

Voodoovaj likes this.
  9. baldgye

baldgye Premium

I've had that happen a few times. It really changes the race knowing who your battling with :D

10. Jamie Bbbbb

Jamie Bbbbb

I saw him too; safe to say he was leading the way whilst I was trying to salvage what I could in the mid-pack :p @zzz_pt

Blair mann and zzz_pt like this.
  11. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Hehe I've seen you too Jamie. Not sure if I remember @JacksHerer. But one thing I know: despite my livery being shared, I never saw anyone using any of my liveries. :D I guess that's a good thing haha.

ps: nice thread theme

12. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

That sounds about right :D

I would just put your PSN username in a signature here. That's the easiest.

13. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I just realized that the username is no longer shown next to every post, iirc that it was shown before :nervous:

Voodoovaj likes this.
  14. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

Yes, now you have to click on the name to see it.

15. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

I'm on toejamn account

zzz_pt likes this.
  16. Mr616

Mr616

I think I was in Gr4 Suzuka with you yesterday. You running Audi TT and winning? I was starting near the back and finishing mid pack so you wouldn't have seen me lol.

17. Shottah072

Shottah072

Yeah i ran the TT at Suzuka yesterday. Didnt win though unfortunatly as i was struggling a bit figuring out the fuel consumption on the go as the no stop seemed the way to go. Got a pole and two podiums though.

Voodoovaj and Mr616 like this.
  18. Mr616

Mr616

I was doing map 1 the whole race and x1 stop at the end of lap 4 even though the 458 is good on tyres and fuel. Quick splash and new boots seemed to be best for me.

Hope to see you on track again, although I'm teetering on the brink of dropping back to DR:B.

19. Shottah072

Shottah072

I had to run map 2 almost the entire race to make it without a stop and have a shot at the win, learned that the hard way by pittin the first race dropping back, and loosing the lead the second race when i had to go all the way to map 5-6 the last 2 laps to get to the finish with 0.1 left lol. One race i started third, second made a mistake and i passed him and gained about 2,5 seconds on him. My gap to the lead was pretty constant increasing maybe 1 or 2 tenths a lap but third started catching up quite fast to a point i figured he must not be saving his fuel. When he caught up i didnt defend hoping he would burn his fuel to catch the lead and start battling and bring me back in play for the win. He couldnt catch the lead unfortunately but he did ran out of fuel the last lap and i still regained 2nd. I like the races where a pitstop is the preffered strategy better though.

I see your PSN is slightly different then your GTP name, ill keep an eye out on track next time.

Mr616 likes this.
  20. Mr616

Mr616

I was unsure how my tyres would be with no stop. Yeah, hopefully get matched again, and hopefully I'll be more competitive and actually race you lol.

Shottah072 likes this.
  21. If you guys see a car with chartreuse green markers on the rear bumper, it’s probably me :cheers:

I put the same day-glo markings on every livery.

[​IMG]

PrinceMG, Baliwa, Senna52 and 4 others like this.
  22. Nando deBem

Nando deBem

Nice! I’ll put my livery here, so it’s easier for people to spot me too.

[​IMG]

Ginger yido, UnkaD, Razor440 and 3 others like this.
  23. Renrag39

Renrag39

I'm usually fluorescent and PSN is Renrag39.

24. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281 Premium

Screenshot_20180110-143031.png Screenshot_20180110-143339.png

@Voodoovaj I started behind you and your Momo Ferrari at Brands today. I was in my Playboy Audi.

25. DigitalBaka

DigitalBaka Premium

I used to see @Gravitron, @PsuPepperoni and a couple others off and on in the FIA races but I haven't been there or any online racing in a while.

It's typically pretty hard to miss me if I'm in your race. :D 95% of the time I am using the livery below no matter the car. I've made it for just about everything Gr3/4.

[​IMG]

26. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

Strange, your version of my car has different wheels than my version of it.

Did you happen to catch the nastiness I had with the other driver?

I spotted @BigDawg_1281 again! We cut through the field like butter!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    N33D4SP33D177 likes this.
  27. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281 Premium

I saw the one in the 2nd race.

Yeah we did, that was fun. Started 11 and 12, finished 4 and 5.

Screenshot_20180110-164713.png

I hate you had to go to fuel map 6. I was hoping for a drag race to the checkered.

Screenshot_20180110-164743.png

N33D4SP33D177 and Voodoovaj like this.
  28. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

Are you seeing the proper wheel and tire package for your car? Because mine are all wrong. I am posting this in the grip thread as well.

N33D4SP33D177 likes this.
  29. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281 Premium

Yeah, mine looks the same. Strange that your's is different

meck_rb7 and Voodoovaj like this.
  30. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

Had this in a online lobby with a friend with my livery. All my Mine's liveries have black rims.... when i raced him it had silver rims. Strange.

On Topic, unfortunately i haven't seen any GTP members i reconised yet.