The Sport Mode Spotted Thread

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 259 comments
I saw @Nuschel01 today at the 24h Nordschleife race. Well.... i saw you on the startposition list.... you where off right away with that Spanish BMW guy....

Btw, you driving that Jeff Koons livery!! Snoopy_007 made it? He made me that livery with a costum 69 number!! Sweet car!

I saw @Nuschel01 today at the 24h Nordschleife race. Well.... i saw you on the startposition list.... you where off right away with that Spanish BMW guy....

Btw, you driving that Jeff Koons livery!! Snoopy_007 made it? He made me that livery with a costum 69 number!! Sweet car!
I just found that livery on the explore page.
Yeah that spanish driver was quick, I was unable to beat him as I made too many errors :lol:

It's too bad I don’t see any of you in my B.S. level races ( no pun intended ;) ). Wish there was a way to transfer your account's location!

... though I have seen @JapaneseRammer a lot...

Wish country flags weren’t shown during races, only before and after because it does create a bit of prejudice.
For example if there’s a room full of Japanese racers and one Aussie (me). They seem to go out of their way just to make my race painful, even at (S) level sportsmanship.

Oh well... at least those pit glitches are getting suspended. :cheers:

It's too bad I don’t see any of you in my B.S. level races ( no pun intended ;) ). Wish there was a way to transfer your account's location!

... though I have seen @JapaneseRammer a lot...

Wish country flags weren’t shown during races, only before and after because it does create a bit of prejudice.
For example if there’s a room full of Japanese racers and one Aussie (me). They seem to go out of their way just to make my race painful, even at (S) level sportsmanship.

Oh well... at least those pit glitches are getting suspended. :cheers:

I saw you once I believe. (DayQuil31) I'm A/S there!

Haha if you’re ready to get slammed non stop...

50 races and only one clean race bonus (TheQIsBack). Almost S/S :)

Probably 40% clean races on our server...

I've raced you in a couple of dailies. Only just seen your PSN tag in this message and recognised it. PSN:Silz616

I've raced you in a couple of dailies. Only just seen your PSN tag in this message and recognised it. PSN:Silz616

Yes I remember! I’m a fake UK driver though but still I hope I made some of the real UK drivers happy with my victories haha! I’m only trying to be S/S on the three servers. Only Asia left and I only need 1180 DR points.

TheQWillBeBack ;) I enjoy the fierce competition in the EU but gosh it’s sometimes crazy! I’ve made some friends on my way to S/S. (And Spanish enemies)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a great few laps with @Mike-ZENKAI in the nations cup GR3 on dragon trail. Spotted a GTPlanet sticker on the rear corner of his car. A particularly exuberant race from all parties. I raced hard and so did everyone else. Great fun!

I'm in the orange Aston.

6206045017716327960_0.jpg

@j1Nk you were in my Gr.4 race just now, haven’t seen you since the ORA Leagues in Gran Turismo 6 :)

Sadly, I was far off the pace, all the way down in P14.

Now that I see this, I remember your nickname from a lobby friday night. Viper Gts 02 comfort soft 👍
Aaah yeah, the hardcore lobby, excellent. I really enjoyed racing with you guys. Adellanotte the Spanish Alien, Adam the Australian Alien, Apex, Dj White Knight and you other Guys. Fast clean and decent People. Nice:tup:

Aaah yeah, the hardcore lobby, excellent. I really enjoyed racing with you guys. Adellanotte the Spanish Alien, Adam the Australian Alien, Apex, Dj White Knight and you other Guys. Fast clean and decent People. Nice:tup:

Yeah it's fun. I know some of them from GT5/6 where we use to race like that with road cars. Back then I knew like 2 or 3 group of people that liked this kind of races. But I think now some people has moved to PC platform or other games like PC2.

@Shottah072 I'd get a screen shot but we're never in the same frame. He's always at the sharp end and I'm always at the back :( lol
We match quite often though, your a late night racer like me :P

Had some issues yesterday in the races. First one the game bugged to ps menu right before the pool side chicane, when i returned cruising in options menu i was going 50 km/h slower then normal trough the chicane and the guy behind ran into me. I let him pass after that. Second race my internet connection failed at lap 7. Decided it was not my day and quited after that.

We match quite often though, your a late night racer like me :P

Had some issues yesterday in the races. First one the game bugged to ps menu right before the pool side chicane, when i returned cruising in options menu i was going 50 km/h slower then normal trough the chicane and the guy behind ran into me. I let him pass after that. Second race my internet connection failed at lap 7. Decided it was not my day and quited after that.

I had some issues yesterday as well, but they were in friends lobbies. Very laggy menu, stuck on grid etc. But as soon as one or two red bar connections left it cleared up.

There were some very funky red and NO bars in that sport lobby I saw you in.

After 9PM GMT is when the racing cleans up and gets much better imo. That afternoon was a disaster/war zone so I've decided to race later.

Hope to see you again, and maybe I'll be a bit closer to the top to actually race you lol!!

Haha if you’re ready to get slammed non stop...

50 races and only one clean race bonus (TheQIsBack). Almost S/S :)

Probably 40% clean races on our server...

Oh, so you hit S/S and quit our server? Traitor :lol: I was wondering why I never saw your name pop up anymore.

Oh, so you hit S/S and quit our server? Traitor :lol: I was wondering why I never saw your name pop up anymore.

Wait, you’re in the Americas so you should see me lol I had left to EU then AP and now I’ve been back to QRacer_31 for a while. I stopped using qwbufp in December as it was a crappy name :lol:

@daan spotted :

View attachment 711359

Always great to meet one of you, guys. Hard to believe sometimes ... mods do race ;) :gtpflag:.

Just noticed that another well-known member of GTP was on Lago Maggiore today :
@MOPARbarrett5 spotted :D !

View attachment 711381
I think I spotted both of you on Saturday also I done 15 races at the back to get the clean race reward. I'm running PSN DoctorRob46.
After doing the 15 races i set a 59.5 second lap time and then had 2 extra clean races running at the front from pole to make it 17 clean race streak. On the 18th race I started 3rd ran wide and went on the grass and that was that.
I went from an A DR rank down To a middle rank B.
It's not all bad though I had a great day on dragon on Sunday with 4 poles and 5 wins from 8 races.

@monoha and @Blacki2k2 in the Gr.1 races.

I've been the only S/S for some reason, which kinda sucks for everyone. They have less chances of winning and I get very few points for a win (150-300) but I lose tons if I don't win.

Still a fun combo though. :)

Back