The Sport Mode Spotted Thread

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 259 comments
Great thread. It would be good to be able to see which forum posters are at the same DR and SR as me so I should keep an eye out for them. I have been offline for a few days but will be back this weekend in the longer Gr3 races, especially if they are at Brands or Maggiore.

I am Dr B and Sr S and will probably be in a Gulf 911RSR. See you out there.

Me Dr.B(50-60%) Sr.S, usually run a Rothmans 991, but, lately, that is so popular, so, I'll probably run a Silk Cut Jag.
I stick to Suzuka, Nurb's, Maggiore... so if those are up this w/e... maybe we'll have a run.
PSN=HuddyBob

Me Dr.B(50-60%) Sr.S, usually run a Rothmans 991, but, lately, that is so popular, so, I'll probably run a Silk Cut Jag.
I stick to Suzuka, Nurb's, Maggiore... so if those are up this w/e... maybe we'll have a run.
PSN=HuddyBob

Love a Rothmans 911! Similar taste in tracks too but I think you are on the Americas servers whereas I am on the European one.

I saw @DriftMethod in the daily race yesterday on Brands Hatch GP, I was starting directly behind him.

Unfortunately I put my right wheel on the grass going into turn 3 on the first lap of the race, so I didn't get a chance to really race him.

5908815147482218496_0.jpg

Oh, it happened! That's me in the Beetlejuice Huracan and @Sean Renon (MalevolentFather) in the M4.

A little context might help. This was the first lap. I got a bit loose on the first turn, so we were two wide into turn 2 (I took the inside line) and kept the position. On the entry to turn 3, I brake a little earlier than most drivers and I think that surprised @Sean Renon.

A couple races later I finished dead last.:banghead: It's been a long time since that happened, but at least I grouped a bunch of mistakes into one race.:D

By the way, I have no skills at designing liveries, so feel free to laugh.

5908815147482218496_0.jpg

Oh, it happened! That's me in the Beetlejuice Huracan and @Sean Renon (MalevolentFather) in the M4.

A little context might help. This was the first lap. I got a bit loose on the first turn, so we were two wide into turn 2 (I took the inside line) and kept the position. On the entry to turn 3, I brake a little earlier than most drivers and I think that surprised @Sean Renon.

A couple races later I finished dead last.:banghead: It's been a long time since that happened, but at least I grouped a bunch of mistakes into one race.:D

By the way, I have no skills at designing liveries, so feel free to laugh.

:(
That mistake compounded into more mistakes - I messed up on so many corners (ran wide again later the same lap), but tried desperately to pass slower drivers on the outside of corners and got slid off.

Oh well - at least my manufacturer race before this one was pretty good, and normally I'm pretty consistent at Brands Hatch...

Nice to see someone else from Québec! There’s a Je me souviens license plate decal out there so you can drive with QC plates haha.

Just to be honest, I'm not from La Belle Province... but live close enough to the border to visit any of the depanneurs I frequent quite often. ;) Gorgeous scenery and great people keep me coming back, and are what inspired this latest livery. Just my way of trying to say thanks!

Cheers

Last edited:
I heard the awful crunch behind me. It's like some people are surprised that there's a corner there.

LMAO, no kidding eh! I'm hoping that it was due to people's inexperience with the car, as it handles way different the the Gr.3 race car thanks to the lack of downforce. But ya, it seems to be a common problem during lap 1 turn 1, and a little too often!!! Sad, as it's my favourite track in the game...

Cheers

Just to be honest, I'm not from La Belle Province... but live close enough to the border to visit any of the depanneurs I frequent quite often. ;) Gorgeous scenery and great people keep me coming back, and are what inspired this latest livery. Just my way of trying to say thanks!

Cheers

Probably the plate I made :) Haven’t been on my @qwbufp profile for weeks! Probably a bunch of decal requests! Share the livery my friend ;)

Back