The Sunday Cup...Lotus Club GT...Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 5,926 comments
  • 450,872 views
I can send it Jim.. PM me your email 👍
 
Just been checking another Elise 111R I have which is mega tuned, I understand now, the redline in my SC Elise is on the 9000 and I hit 9200 on the limiter.

My max tuned Elise 111R's redline is indeed on 9200, but what I've found with that beast, I don't hit the limiter until 9900 or even 10000 rpm!!!! :eek:

(It's my version of the Venom GT incase anyone was wondering :D )
 
Here's a lap from a run I did earlier.. It's not my best lap, but not too bad.. I'm starting to enjoy the track now. Watch in HD ;)

​


👍
 
Here's a lap from a run I did earlier.. It's not my best lap, but not too bad.. I'm starting to enjoy the track now. Watch in HD ;)

​


👍


Great vid Dan, good to see your only getting 9000 rpm on the redline.👍👍👍
 
Well everyone keeps refering to you as an alien when you get on the track ;)
 
Trying to get the drop box for the last replay up.
 
Well everyone keeps refering to you as an alien when you get on the track ;)

Nah.. Jim is the alien with that sort of pace using a sixaxis.. ;) 👍
 
Anyone up for a drive tonight? Im in the mood for some racing. We could practice for the next race or just mess around for a while. I dunno im just incredibly bored right now :lol:
 
Anyone up for a drive tonight? Im in the mood for some racing. We could practice for the next race or just mess around for a while. I dunno im just incredibly bored right now :lol:
Yes dowlin, you wanna create a server for practicing on deep forest? :) Maybe we can have some races too.
 
jimftr
Yes dowlin, you wanna create a server for practicing on deep forest? :) Maybe we can have some races too.

I don't mind, im in my lounge right now if you wanna hop in.
 
I don't mind, im in my lounge right now if you wanna hop in.
Cool, just downloading the latest update, gimme a few mins.
 
Nah.. Jim is the alien with that sort of pace using a sixaxis.. ;) 👍
Dan isn't an alien, he is obviously a spider, i mean, look at his profile picture. :dopey:
 
Ok guys 1:13.926. :)
 
That is fast!!! :crazy: Will try to get closer later.. How did you get on with the wheel?
The wheel? Meh, I got impatient after a lap or so, the car just drifts everywhere, probably my setup though to be fair. I just need more practice.

That 1:13.9 is probably my limit, If i managed a perfect and ultimate lap i reckon i could knock a tenth off at the most. I was surprised at how much speed you can take through the corners.
 
STEWARDS ENQUIRY.
ILLEGAL ENGINE TUNING.​

It has come to my attention that there may have been some illegal engine tuning to an individual racers car. This has been picked up in the replay from the last race. In this race everyone's cars should have had 2 upgrades. Any configuration of the upgrades gives max revs of 9000 rpm at the red line. Even with all 3 the max is still 9000. The car in question was showing 9200 rpm at the red line. The only way to achieve this is by carrying out the engine tuning, which is forbidden in SC. I have tried every configuration this afternoon, and can only achieve these additional revs by engine tuning. I take a lot of time to organize the Sunday Cup, and rely on everyone's honesty. The series is based on trust, with real life prizes, and I will not tolerate cheating. I invite all Sunday Cup drivers to view their replays of the last race, and the driver in question to explain the increase in revs they have managed to get, if it wasnt by illegal tuning. That is all...


UPDATE ON THE ABOVE.​

The driver in question has come forward, and agreed that his car was indeed exceeding the maximum red line limit that was offered by the upgrades I allow. He could not offer any explanation for this. As I said above, a lot of time goes into organizing The Sunday Cup, but its you drivers that turn up week after week that make The Sunday Cup. I could not allow a driver with out of spec engine tuning to continue in the championship, so gave him the option to retire, or be disqualified. He chose to retire. Yesterday was a tough call for me, and I was saddened, but if this happened in real life racing the outcome would have been the same. Thank you for your time gentlemen.
 
I'm all ready for some practice runs tonight, Ade. 👍
Who is also up for some basic practice tonight?
 
How about 8.00pm. Short race practice session for the next race.
 
UPDATE ON THE ABOVE.​

The driver in question has come forward, and agreed that his car was indeed exceeding the maximum red line limit that was offered by the upgrades I allow. He could not offer any explanation for this. As I said above, a lot of time goes into organizing The Sunday Cup, but its you drivers that turn up week after week that make The Sunday Cup. I could not allow a driver with out of spec engine tuning to continue in the championship, so gave him the option to retire, or be disqualified. He chose to retire. Yesterday was a tough call for me, and I was saddened, but if this happened in real life racing the outcome would have been the same. Thank you for your time gentlemen.

Technoviking says....

304003_370130466397629_622158413_n.jpg
 
1:13.745 is my latest time, Problem with this track is that it's so easy to lose time! :(
 
Ummmm, No, how would i find them out? I can't remember them from the lap, but split 1 was a 20.745 i THINK.
 
Back