Thread Permanently Closed

United States
Allentown, Pennsylvania
TheColdWarriors
I do not intend to use this thread again. I am starting a new one. I will no longer be watching this one. You have my permission to delete this thread.

Last edited:
I have few questions about the race settings for setting up my private online practicing lobbies,

Ghosting During Race: ?
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: ?
Replace Cars When They Leave Track: ?
Ghost Lapped Cars: ? (I'm assuming this setting is "no" because you mentioned lapped cars are part of racing, but double checking with you because this setting didn't have an asterisk like the rest of settings you mentioned).

Thanks man, looking forward to racing.

I have few questions about the race settings for setting up my private online practicing lobbies,

Ghosting During Race: ?
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: ?
Replace Cars When They Leave Track: ?
Ghost Lapped Cars: ? (I'm assuming this setting is "no" because you mentioned lapped cars are part of racing, but double checking with you because this setting didn't have an asterisk like the rest of settings you mentioned).

Thanks man, looking forward to racing.
All ghosts are off. Car replacement will also be turn off because your car is reset on the main driving line. This is very dangerous with ghosts turn off because it can reset you right in front of another car. Plus there's the lack of realism of the warping from one spot another.

I'm going with the Peugeot 908. It's a little dated and it's one of worst in the class on fuel mileage but, has a lot of speed on the straights.

I have decided to postpone this series. Why? 1. Because of the lack of interest so far. With such long races I want large field to races competitive and fun. 2. I'm betting that if Circuit de la Sarthe is will be in May or June update.

The 2 Hours of Alsace Village has been removed from the series and replaced with a 3 hour race at Circuit de la Sarthe.

New Gr.1 Group C cars are now Eligible for the the series. Players who have already picked their car may change until 24 before their first race day.

I will also take the Mazda LM55 VGT if I can please

Second choice: Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2016

As quoted by Rlnsky, "It's not the fastest on the straights but you can race it all day long with no TC"

That just means it will be tougher to throw it off the long straight at the Nurb

Last edited:
The Mazda keeps a lot of it's straightaway speed with BoP on.

Mazda now has 2 entries. No more Mazda's maybe entered.

Still no Porsche. I thought that would be the first sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm waiting for more players. I don't want to run theses long 2 to 3 races with only a handful of players. While I am going for more serious style. I don't want the races to get boring once the field spreads out.

I'll schedule races once I get at least 12 players signed up. If you know anyone that would be interested in this series. Please tell them about this series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have decided to shorten the races in the series. As I feel that may have been scaring people away. Both Fuel and Tires will remain at x2. Non of these cars will make a full race without stopping at x2.

You can pull me off the list as I will not be participating or running any more endurance races.

Thanks.

You can pull me off the list as I will not be participating or running any more endurance races.

Thanks.
Fine whatever. That means the Mazda is available again. A bit of criticism and you take things over broad and kill your league. Sometimes trying something else isn't a bad idea. I have made several changes to this series since I first posted this series.

Last edited:
Back