The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Every country more or less uses 720p or 1080i for MLP. Off iTUNES all are 1080p.

Well I meant if some of the finer details are different, things like voices being higher pitched or color saturation being different.

pony_princess_by_cielaart-d5stnjp.png

Link
discord_s_new_look_by_aleximusprime-d5sv2j8.png

Link

That was some great fun with Forza, good racing guys. 👍

So I watched that JanAnimations video with DeLancie and Tara.

Gotta love Tara's entrance, dat sass.

Also, Makkon is apparently working on a full game soundtrack to be released soon! :3

What luck, the episode is now up for download. Looks like I won't need to watch the reair of it today and best of all, no silly commercials :D

Also, I'm gonna watch that darn JanAnimations video. I've been meaning to do it, but have been caught all up in that little 24 hour race in Florida.

EDIT: I actually really likethat, RACE. Just how it is is great.

I...

tumblr_mh38aiCQhl1r7j699o1_1280.jpg

Source

I...

I need for this to be an ask blog....

"Oh look, a new adorable Braeburn image on Derpiboo-
tumblr_mh908cWtGn1s4umkpo1_500.jpg

"Wait a minute, is that drawn by...
tumblr_mh908cWtGn1s4umkpo2_500.jpg

"..is this really happening!"
tumblr_mh908cWtGn1s4umkpo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mh908cWtGn1s4umkpo4_500.jpg

OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Best. Possible. Thing.

BEST THING!

And now:
tumblr_mhahdgpYIV1s4umkpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhahdgpYIV1s4umkpo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mhahdgpYIV1s4umkpo3_500.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~

There's more...but...I'm trying my hardest to resist spamming the hell out of it.

Just watched this, absolutely amazing. Might subscribe to that guy.

Also got around to watching the most recent episode (which as I said earlier, turned out I could just download instead of turning the channel for the reairing and missing the race I had on). Never has someone's pet crashing into everything in site left me in stitches more then this did.

I also love the fact that Zecora takes advantage of Spike's desperation and ends up not helping him.

Going to be getting back to work on Adult Sweetie Belle, haven't done anything the past two days.

I just saw the semi-finalists in her latest journal, and wow. I didn't even know you entered that, so congrats.

Good luck making it into the top 6 finalists. Star Sky would make an awesome plushie. :3

Star Sky plushies would end the lives of thousands...MILLIONS!

Also, I can reach an accord with eX on that fine picture, Greg.

And Makkon uploaded a new song! Hallelujah!

Yeah. Fluffle is probably the only character in the last 15 that almost anyone in the fandom would recognise. I know she's cute as hell, but can she put everyone into a diabetic coma like Star Sky can? :3

I don't think Fluffle could, Greg.

Good luck with that, Valter.

Also, attention everyone!
226419__safe_rainbow-dash_animated_tank_50e03067a4c72d77460006b6_nuzzling.gif.gif

That is all.

TC is once again probably gunna fail me all week, guys.

On a side note, I effectively have a free ticket to BroNYCon. Big question is whether I can make New York by August, and whether we can get enough of the game done to show by then.

Gunna be a hall of a year! xD

The big BronyCon, the one in August, is being held in the Baltimore Convention center this year, btw.

If that's the one you're talking about and you end up making it let me know. I'll likely be going and it'd be cool to meet up.

Isn't this the first time we've seen Tank since the episode that introduced him?

Yep.

The pets only really ever come up when there's an episode specifically about them. Or on really rare occasions.

So I went back through my main image folder for reasons that escape me, and found something I saved a few months ago that I felt needed one final touch:

226751__safe_rarity_water_bottle_wahaha.jpg.jpg

Best Chinese water brand.

Major spoiler / possible 🤬 storm regarding some rumors below.

Looks like some rumors regarding the finale are true. Check the Hub's Facebook page and this article.

Back