The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Update:

I have successfully managed to get the ends of the mane & tail to a more curly shape using this solely as source material. Still trying to decide about if I want to use braids or not and if I should utilize the bow at about the same spot or instead incorporate something else.

Last edited:
221319__safe_twilight-sparkle_princess-luna_princess-cadance_alicorn_princess_car_alicorn-twilight_artist-starlight-gaze_rc-car_mean-girls.png.png

:lol:

I watched that yesterday and thought "That voice. It's perfect for her!"

And it is perfect, since it sounds powerful yet seductive while keeping a good balance between the two. The YT comments and reactions can back that up.

Also, this is cool:

spitfire_by_twodeepony-d5sgume.gif

Source

But the aPNG version is so much better.

Last edited:
295394_586744234675137_984428219_n.jpg

MLP IS GOING TO AIR IN JAPAN

AND SOME OF THE MERCH WILL BE AIMED AT TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS

Thene there's the prospect of fan-made content... Oh god, I can't even begin to imagine how awesome this next year is going to be! ^_^

The brony fandom just levelled up.

Personally I think Japanese VA's rarely fit the character in anyway but that's usually for males. Why I hate subbed anime with a passion.

Japan's voice acting industry can usually grab fitting (to the stereotypical extreme) voice actors for anime, compared with America's two or three good voice acting studios.

EDIT: looks like Fluttershy's looking up that one woman's skirt.

Sorry, when I watch multiple animes where a big burly man has the voice of a 4 year old is when I lose faith in Japanese VA's. DBZ in japanese makes me vomit.

Update on it so far:

Very important question as it'll untimately effect the finished product: Headbow, or no Headbow? In other words, Put the bow in the same place as she currently has on her head in the show, or not? Otherwise, I've got a few more details already in mind mahself to finish it off.

Afterwards, I'll do one for Adult Sweetie Belle.

Last edited:
EDIT: I actually really likethat, RACE. Just how it is is great.

I...

tumblr_mh38aiCQhl1r7j699o1_1280.jpg

Source

I...

I need for this to be an ask blog....

I thought it was weird in here before... I was wrong.

:lol:

super_happy_mega_special_squad_ponyu_force_go_by_engrishman-d5sil4y.png

Source
If I remember correctly:
Left to right, Recoome, Guldo, Jeice, Burta and Captain Ginyu.

Source
If I remember correctly:
Left to right, Recoome, Guldo, Jeice, Burta and Captain Ginyu.

I'd like it more if they weren't staring into my soul like that. Chrysalis is the best looking of the bunch though, and by that I mean the least creepy looking.

221995__safe_solo_zecora_cooking_pot_artist-redadillio.png.png

All good Zecora art needs to be documented in this thread, for Garrett's sake.

And after some minor size adjustment to the tail and Curving to the head mane, here it is finished:

Left off any additional bows as you guys requested, I do agree that it really isn't necessary now that I really look at it.

Last edited:
👍 well done. Are you uploading any of these to Derpibooru? I think you should if you aren't already. Unless you wanted to drop all three at once.

Also, no one else seems to care that someone made Braeburn even more adorable. I mean...making Braeburn more adorable is a more significant achievement than the moon landing.

👍 well done. Are you uploading any of these to Derpibooru? I think you should if you aren't already. Unless you wanted to drop all three at once.

Thanks. I've been uploading them to photobucket, sorta forgot about Derpibooru when I first started uploading them.

Also, no one else seems to care that someone made Braeburn even more adorable. I mean...making Braeburn more adorable is a more significant achievement than the moon landing.
I only ever see people making him more gay. I rarely see normal SFW pics of him.

Well, they don't make him more gay. They just draw him as equally gay as every other artist.

And...it is unfortunate that there's such a small percentage of SFW Braeburn images. I mean, anyone who knows me no I don't have a problem with the NSFW, just wish there was more cute Braeburn stuff to be show off.

Back