The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Quite.

You only see what you search for on the internet...

No no, he's got a valid point here. Without gobs of filters the Braeburn tag on DB is like...5:4, gay-shipping:non/straight shipping.

Granted, most ships are gay/lesbian, but there's more questionable or worse art for Braeburn than there is innocent. I mean, Twi I could go out and find mountains of adorable stuff with no implications whatsoever. That's not as common with Braeburn. Its been on the rise in popularity, though.

I remember last year I went on an "innocent braeburn hunt" and almost gave up after a couple days.

So two things from me:

1. After being not so sure how I would break the news, My younger sister just walked in and asked if I liked MLP and without hesitation, I simply said "Yes, I do". Surprised myself abit when I think about it because I didn't think I'd be able to without denying it, but somehow I did. So she then asks "Well, what do you like about it?" I tell of course that I like the story, like the characthers and things like that. The biggest surprise I get though is when she then asks "Did you see the episode with the Apple Cider?". That instant, I thought "Wait a freakin minute, she watched it too?" :eek: She told me she saw that episode in one of her classes (something about Marcism or something like that). Afterwards, she just went off and back to watching TV Now its not to say my sister is judgemental of me or anything because she is very supportive of me, I was just unsure what she would she would think about it and now after this experiance, I'm further convinced I have a damn good sister đź‘Ť Just thought I'd share that because I feel so much better to had that gotten off my chest and to have someone accept it alot better then I expected.

2. I finally got some progress on the Adult Sweetie Belle:

Again, not final. Just got her basic mane colors to finally match, it took alot of altering of the lines, but I finally pulled it off. Now I need to figure out how to do those curls, thats pretty much the only thing I need to figure out.

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals! A friend recommended this thread, so I've been looking at it for quite some time, but now I've decided to make an account so I can join in the fun! I'm still getting used to using the site, but I should get better soon.

Welcome Takumi.

The chat is here by the way. Some of us have it linked in our sigs.

Also, whoa:
the_mad_prince___by_ponykillerx-d5sqtm1.png

Source

"Her wings are so pret-" is the last thing most people say before she turns them into a small mound of ash.

*Goes back to waiting for a HD upload of new episode*

How does one attach a picture to a post?

Probably best if I link the FAQ, since you can check it in case you needed any info on how to embed videos and such.

You can embed images from most sites though. So long as they aren't 'NSFW' or from places like Funnyjunk that don't allow embedding.

EDIT: HD upload.

Last edited:

Welcome to the thread. I'm the crazy Braeburn and Twi obsessed guy, in case you hadn't noticed.:D

Welcome to the thread. đź‘Ť

GetPhoto.ashx

Apart from all the damage to both cars, I think that it turned out pretty good for 2 noobs trying to tandem. :lol:

We should try and get a shot of everyone drifting in pony cars next time in Forza. đź‘Ť

It use to be called "I just watched and episode of the new My Little Pony..." and all the OP said was that the show was alright, or something along those lines.

People just kinda started commenting, and then it snowballed.

EDIT: I'd be up for some group pony drifting. Next time I'm at the house and we're all in the chat I guess we could see about it.

Last edited:
Episode!
GODDAMN IT SPIKE
STOP DIGGING YOURSELF A HOLE
YOU GODDAMN TWIT

Can't believe how much this show actually uses karma houdinis. Rarity in that one episode where she goes to Canterlot, and now Spike, and his "Well, I've apologized, so now ANGEL BUNNY is going to be nice."

And now, the shipping forecast.
RD/Tank
Tank/Opal
Spike/Winona

Well, I've learned it's Spike taking care of the pets. Time to watch this thing.
The usual whatever:
Whatever happened to Peewee anyway?
Who?
That's not how you cake.
You took them.
NOOOOOOOO!!!
CADENCE! EMPIRE! Yay?
Spike taking care of Angel? Here we go. Or not.
Tank!
Are the Equestria Games anything like the Olympics? Only one way to find out.
I just don't know what went wrong.
He'll eat it again.
Hello, Sweetie.
The CMC are doomed.
Cheerilee and Big Mac in the background.
Oh yeah, the empire.
It's Joe!
"My dogs are barking." LOL
"How did you know about the snowglobes?" Uhh, Internet.
Good episode. Too bad we didn't see much of the empire again. Oh well, I can wait for Season 4.

>Copy pasting from Notepad

Wait, there was a new episode today?

It's Saturday and the season isn't over yet, so yes.

I thought the episode was as good was Too Many Pinkie Pies. One of those fun episodes that you can't really fault.

I know Spike was acting like a greedy bastard while neglecting his promise to take care of the pets. But when it comes to dragons, if there's a chance they can bag some gems off somepony, then they'll say or do pretty much anything to get them.

224447__safe_rainbow-dash_animated_licking_tank_spoiler-s03e11_50e03067a4c72d77460006b6.gif.gif

This episode was full of cute. :3

Last edited:
Almost forgot:

The hell was with Rarity? Element of Generosity my extremely well toned ass! You can't just choose when to embrace your element, you friggin' represent it!

Just relized the episode reairs at the same time as the race coverage tomarrow :ouch:

Never has one had so much trouble balancing time between Daytona and Equestria.

Edit: Thanks to someone posting a stream link in the other thread, this problem is now solved.

Last edited:
If there is one thing I can take away from today's episode it's:

Spike is an addict.

Out of curiousity, are the season 1 episodes from the site any different in quality from season 2 and 3 in quality since they are listed as "AU" instead of "US", or are they basically the same? I already saw season 1 but that was on youtube before they got blocked so I'm interested in downloading them.

Latest Posts

Back