The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I like how derpy looks.
rainbow_rocks_derpy_by_digimonlover101-d8o08py.png

EDIT: Sorry that the image was too big, I quoted it.

Also, this.
my_past_is_not_today_by_didj-d8obnlb.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't see it yet! SHUT UP AND PUT IT IN SPOILER!
That's barely a spoiler. That's like saying today's episode is mainly about Twilight Sparkle. Of course it is. As for my thoughts on the episode, that warrants a spoiler tag:

THE FEELS. That is all.
The song reminds me of Ballad of the Crystal Ponies (or whatever it's called), and possibly Shine Like Rainbows. Though I felt the same thing about the latter song with Friendship Through The Ages.
Rainbow Dash singing in that song maybe sounds a bit too much like Ashleigh Ball's actual voice.
Who voices the spa ponies? I can't quite put my finger on it.
Spike trying to stall Twilight was somewhat amusing.

Oh god, I loved the new episode. It was really something.

What a story Mark. Again.
Apple Bloom is having troubles snapping back to reality. I don't think gravity went anywhere though. And her cutie mark was never a rabbit. But Apple Bloom definitely lost herself.
Somehow, I never figured out it was Luna. Whatever. It's Luna. I guess that's alright.
I saw an image of the Twittermites before I saw the episode. Turns out their not such a big spoiler. Oh well.
Also, Twitter. That is all. I'm sure someone else will also make that joke.
Somehow, I thought Apple Bloom would not retain her cutie mark. Well, I was right. But I didn't expect it to play out like that.
Also, I liked the ending.

The episode reminds me of The Sting, which is a Futurama episode. I'm sure there are other things that have done this plot. But that Futurama episode is what came to mind. "All you have to do is wake up".

Also, forgot about the cameo from Vinyl and Octavia.

Overall, really fun episode.

Last edited:
881316.gif

huh

S5 is doing much better than S4 did after four episodes. And not just because of the lack of Daring Don't. After going in with rather low expectations, the Premier ranks as my favourite of the series.

All I can see is that some people only just came to the realisation that he'd traces a number of screencaps for his comics even though he's often shown his art process. Then realised that he profited from it and hounded him for an apology as if it was some sort covert operation they'd discovered.

Honestly, I don't keep tabs on the latest drama and I'd rather keep it that way. Especially when it involves artists I've never cared for. Anyone who does care can wait and see if his apology turns out to be an honest one and he sticks to creating original works.

Back