The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
S5E5:
rainbow_dash_in_gala_dress_by_inivonwini-d4cvj2h.png

It's a Rainbow/Tank episode. As if I hadn't figured that out.
I am not into hockey. I'm weird that way.
I used to wonder what friendship could be, until the video started lagging on me.
Oh boy, hibernation. I already heard this would be entertaining. This sounds like it'll be fun.
Apparently, the H-word is off limits.
Looks like Rainbow Dash is getting angry. Wonder where this leads.
I don't get that face.
Wait, I just realized. This is another episode based around a character sleeping (While, the H-word is more accurate here). And about 6 minutes in, it seems that it'll be on par with Bloom and Gloom. And this isn't even the last of the Season 5 sleeping episodes.
Grinch face. That is all. If Rainbow Dash can't stop hammer time, can she stop winter time?
I'm wondering which of those three pegasi is on first.
Song? Winter Wrap Down? More like she's trying to wrap up winter before it happens. Pre-Winter Wrap Up? Winter Aversion? Whatever.
Wait a minute, stop right there. I just remembered. Rainbow Dash was gonna have her own song this season. Which would be this one. I even thought it might be in this episode. I was right.
Geese.
This song totally reminds me of My Past Is Not Today for some reason. Whatever. I like it.
This whole thing kind of reminds me of one Littlest Pet Shop episode, where this raccoon comes to the day camp and then they do some fun things, and then he falls asleep, and the other pets try to control him as a puppet while he sleeps. This is kind of like that, only not. It also had a song.
Why do I bother doing these again?
Insert Metal Gear Solid joke here.
Rainbow Dash has made it to S.N.O.W. Labs. I'm calling it that now.
I wonder where this whole sabotage thing will lead.
Down the drain? But where does the water go? Exactly.
Literal bottled lightning. I think I've heard a saying about lightning in a bottle before. I don't remember how it goes.
The fan is now a black hole.
Tube travel. Doesn't look as good as the system in New New York.
Game Of Thrones reference? Okay then.
It's totally nuclear winter.
I think Rainbow Dash is going into the H-word.
This entire episode was like Bloom and Gloom, only not. I liked it.
I'm gonna call this episode Winter's ****ed Up. Because.

Made a collab with Kyo4kusanagi.
He chose what to draw and made the lineart. I colored everything.

Kira (his OC) made Sky (my OC) cosplay Elizabeth from Bioshock. (and I haven't played these games)

'tis was fun.

collab_with_kyo4kusanagi_by_unitoone-d8rvykf.png

Made a collab with Kyo4kusanagi.
He chose what to draw and made the lineart. I colored everything.

Kira (his OC) made Sky (my OC) cosplay Elizabeth from Bioshock. (and I haven't played these games)

'tis was fun.

collab_with_kyo4kusanagi_by_unitoone-d8rvykf.png
Isnt Kyo that Gilda guy on EQD?

Never knew he draw.

While we didn't have an episode this week, I am excited for next week's episode, because I know what's going on in that one. And I do expect a certain meme to come back. If you know anything about next week's episode, you should know the one.

Back