The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
S5E7: Hippies.

897431__safe_pinkie+pie_animated_discord_exclamation+point_spoiler-colon-s05e07_make+new+friends+but+keep+discord_cardboard+box_metal+gear+solid.gif

tall.png

896913__safe_animated_derpy+hooves_cute_adorable_ball_behaving+like+a+cat_artist-colon-eagle1division_bouncy+ball.gif

Offtopic: Breakdown on my place

It seems that its now very popular here..... Inside the demohraphic. Now i cant find any girls that didnt at least inherited one of pony, lol.

S5E7: Hippies.

897431__safe_pinkie+pie_animated_discord_exclamation+point_spoiler-colon-s05e07_make+new+friends+but+keep+discord_cardboard+box_metal+gear+solid.gif

tall.png

896913__safe_animated_derpy+hooves_cute_adorable_ball_behaving+like+a+cat_artist-colon-eagle1division_bouncy+ball.gif

Offtopic: Breakdown on my place

It seems that its now very popular here..... Inside the demohraphic. Now i cant find any girls that didnt at least inherited one of pony, lol.
What do you mean? Like they take more than 1 or what?

What do you mean? Like they take more than 1 or what?
Apparels. Wheter its clothes, plush, etc.

Its also hugely advertised here, in the toy shop only though, so it means something.

Also, this appears in front of it. Im ery happy it finnally come here. The price though, 26 dollars.
VgCustom Image.jpg

Today's episode was somewhat enjoyable, but I'm more excited for episode 9. Also, I'm surprised Gak hasn't become a meme again with this episode.

Peoples ear had been broken with gak.

Let me guess, S5E9 is an 100th episode, right?
Yes, S5E9 is episode 100 overall. If you've heard anything about episode 100, you may know the reason why I'm sort of excited.

What if the backround pony is actually the quartet on the premiere.
You mean the big photo that's taken in the intro? I've never thought about how they'd change the intro for episode 100, if they were to do that at all.

S5E8:
vauxhall-logo.jpg

Wait, no? Ok then.

Plus great news! I finally got a communist car in GT6. Its called Stalin Starlight Glimmer Starlet Glanza.
MsmamqCustom Image.jpg

I smashed filthy American cars with it.

902426.png

They pulled it off better than Trixie's redemption thanks to the flashback. Not sure how to feel about that...

Last edited:
Don't have much to say. At the least, I think it's cool that Gilda returned. On the other hand, I'm more excited for episode 9. But that's not for almost a month.

Back